Chapter Ten

Y/n's P.O.V-

Jack said he wanted to talk to me in private so I accepted. Maybe he'll finally ask me out. I hope he does.

You see, I couldn't stay mad at him. I couldn't ignore my feeling for him that grew stronger and stronger by the days.

"So what did you wanna talk about." I ask him and he takes off his mask, resting it on the couch. Which we were sitting on.

"Yeah, I almost lost you. And u realized that it could happen all the time, so. I decided to ask you this before I lose you." He sadly says and nod my head motioning for him to continue talking.

"I really like you.. No, I love you. Alot. So, do you want to make me happy and be my girl?" He asks me. Can't believe it.. Why me though? I'm ugly.. This must be a stupid joke.

"Is this a joke Ej?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "No. Let me prove it." he says and I was about to say something until he beat me to it by pressing his lips against mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds until we had to pull away for air.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, jack."

He kisses me again, but rougher this time. He lays me down on the couch with him on top of me, he licks my lip asking for entrance but I playfully denied access.

He squeezes my boob making me gasp and him sliding his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won so I let him explore. He pulls away as soon as he hear a click.

We look at the kitchen entrance to see the pasta's looking at us with their phones. Jeff smacks Ben's head.
"Idiot your sound was still on." Ben rubs his head. "I'm sorry." He says and Jeff smiles at us.

"Congrats dude and dudette. Now, if you don't mind. Continue. I gotta put this on pornhub." Jeff says and smiles even wider. "Why do you know that site, Jeff?" Ben asks making sure Luna heard.

Jeff looks at ben and chuckles.

"Luna showed me."

Ben's eyes widen. Yep. Luna's a pervert. But actually we all know that.

"So, i wanted to watch emo porn." she says and Jeff laughs. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" Ben says and pushes Luna a little.

"Eyy, don't touch her." Jeff warns and pushes Ben. Ben runs into the tv.

"So Ej, you should totally be happy with her." Liu says and Ej smiles at him. "Yeah I'm sure you two are gonna get married." Jeff says and Ej and I look at each other smiling.

"I can babysit." Luna says and smiles.

She's so short.

"of course you can." I say and she hugs me tightly. Why would she want to babysit.

They're so supportive. I'm so happy their my friends. Or can I call them family?

"So, what now?" Masky asks.

We all look at each other. "Lets have a party!" Ben yells coming out of the tv and everyone agrees. Beginning to set up the party.

I'm so thankful for them. And especially Ej. I'll never let him go.