Chapter Fifteen

Zalgo's P.O.V

I did it! Ahaha!
Eyeless Jack broke up with Y/n! Now she is with Ben, this is perfect.

"Sir, may I ask why Ben would be better for Y/n?" I turn my head to look at one of my minions, and smile widely.

"Well, some pasta's are very strong and so I can't control them. Ej was one of them, but ben, he is weak. So I can control Ben and I can tell Y/n via ben to come and meet me." I explain and he nods understandingly. Now all I have to do is make her closest friends hate her.

Y/n's P.O.V

I Sit on the couch or actually in Ben's lap, I keep getting glares from Ej, Jeff, Luna and Liu. I don't understand it. Is it because I'm dating ben?

"Why are you all glaring at me?" I ask and Luna rolls her eyes.

"Because we're Killers. This isn't a fucking dating game." Luna says with an angry tone in her voice. What the..

"Yeah, I didn't know you were a whore." Jeff says and Ben sighs. "Could you all shut up?" He says. Jeff opens his mouth but got interrupted by slender.

"Y/n. Here's a letter from Toby."  he gives me the letter and I read it.

Read this in your room with ben.

I stop reading and grab Ben's hand dragging him upstairs. "What's wrong?" he asks and I show him the letter. "I had to read this with you." He nods and hands it back to me.

Dear Y/n,

Its me. Zalgo. Now I know you hate me but what slender says isn't true. I did not touch you, in fact I had to protect you.

Slender is a liar. I would have killed you if I really was that bad. But I didn't because i've always wanted a child and I love you alot. So please meet me tonight when everyone's asleep. We can talk, I'll wait at the dead pond. Ben will know where it is.

Love, zalgo.

My head snaps in Ben's direction. "What is it, babe?" He asks, I like the nickname. I'll get used to it. "Zalfo wants to meet me at the dead pond while everyone's asleep." I say, Ben cocks an eyebrow. Crearly not believing me. I sigh and hand him the letter.

He reads and looks at me. "Do I have to bring you there?" He asks and I shake my head,"Im not going." I say and Ben shakes his head.

"Nah, you should. I mean, if he would want you back then that's a good thing." He says. What the hell? I can't believe it, Ben wants me to go?

"Why do you want me to go? And how's that a good thing?" I ask he grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. "Zalgo and Slender will we friends and there will be no more war. Y/n, it's the perfect opportunity for us all." Ben says. He does have a point. The war between zalgo and slender will stop.

I nod my head.

"Alright, I'll meet up with him. But you'll protect me, right?" Ben nods and smiles. "Always. Now we have to wait until everyone's asleep." Ben says and I nod.