Chapter Seventeen

Your P.O.V-

"Is she okay?"

"yeah she's gonna be alright. Wheres Ben?"

"I don't know, haven't seen him in a month."

I open my eyes and see Jeff and Ej. "told you she was gonna be alright." jack says smiling. I slowly sit up and look at my surroundings. It looks like a hospital room. "Y/n, you had us worried." Jeff says and smiles. I look at jack and see him staring at me.

I smile and hug him, which he gladly returns. Jeff walks out the room giving us some private time.

"Y/n. Listen, zalgo made me break up with you. I love you and I want you back." He says and sighs. "I just don't understand him." he mumbles. Then looks back at me.

"I love you too, Jack."

He smiles and leans in closer. Then presses our lips together. I feel him smile into the kiss and I smile as well.

He pulls back smiling bigger than Jeff. "Geuss I've got my girlfriend back." I nod and hug him one last time.

We go downstairs and see Luna crying while Jeff's whispering sweet words.

"What happened?" I ask jack and he looks down. A black tear falling from his cheek. "It's.. Just.. Not everyone survived." he says and goes to the kitchen probably to eat some kidneys.

I sit next to Luna, she looks at me and her big brown eyes widen at my sight. "You survived? Oh my God! Thank fucking slender!" She says and hugs me tightly. I carefully hug her back because she's a small girl and I don't want to hurt her.

"Who didn't survive?" I ask and Luna looks down. "her best friend." Jeff says. But Luna has three best friends. Ben, Toby and Clocky.

"Oh Ben's in the attic." I say and Lj runs upstairs, soon coming back with Ben in his arms. Ben jumps out of the clowns arms and runs to Luna. "Ben I missed you" Luna says and Ben pulls back looking at all of us. "I fucking was stuck there for a month! Even longer!" ben yells and we all say quiet. He sighs and smiles.

"what'd I miss?" he looks around and sees everyone's frowns.

"Zalgo attacked Y/n. She fine, but.." Masky trailed of muttering, Ben's eyes widen and he hugs me. "You 'Kay gurl?" He asks and I giggle nodding.

"Okay, she's fine. But..?" Jeff was about to speak until all eyes were on Toby who walks out of the kitchen. He seems.. Depressed?

Toby looks up and sees everyone looking at him. Luna stands up and hugs him, letting his tears fall on her shoulder.

"Shh, Toby please don't cry." Ben pats his shoulder. "Hu-how can I n-not?" He says while sobbing. "what happened?" Ben asks. "C-clocky I-is.. D-d-dead." Toby says crying more, my eyes widen. Toby lost someone he loved again? That poor boy. Its all my fault. If I hadn't go to meet Zalgo then it would never have happened. "Don't blame yourself," Jeff says as if he's reading my mind. "It's not Zalgo. The boys only attacked him. Zalgo send minions to the girls, Clocky died in front of Luna." Jeff says and hugs me in a friend way, I returned it and we pulled away, I let tears flow down. Ej walks up to me.

He hugs me tightly. "Y/n. Don't cry, it'll be alright." He says and I nod. I he pecks me and sets me on his lap. We all decided to watch a movie. A funny one.