✏Scene One

Flames surrounded the city. Death had come for the adults. Death took everyone older than 13 away in a simple manner.

It was what the adult called the end of the world! It had happen, and took 90% of the human population with it.

Vampires soon appeared in the surface, to take any livestock in.

_________

Most children had been capture by the vampires, but few where able to remain in the surface & not in the underground city rule by Krul Tepes - the third progenitor.

...4 Years Have Past...

The end of the World is now a memory. The virus may or not still remain to take away any living soul that became 14 years old. The only thing is that vampires are not the fake stories people talk about, they are real!

 The only thing is that vampires are not the fake stories people talk about, they are real!

Another Monday. Another day.

Today blood was going to be drain from you by a machine. You had become use to the pain, but flinching at the sense of it was impossible.

After dressing up, - like every day in the livestock uniform the vampires gave to all child - you hurried up towards the facility before the fangs came for you. Soon after getting check-in - like every Monday - you entered the building & sat on one of the chairs they had command you to. Cold. Still no comforts where given to livestock.

It only took seconds for a needle to pierce into the smooth skin in your neck, & that was more than enoght to keep you quiet.

****

Later, you where allow to go. A soft light-head & sleepy body was everything that always remained after having your blood taken away. The only snack you had at the moment was little to nothing. Only a lavander juice that tasted quite horrible & was more than enough to almost make you throw up.

Name

_________

Vampires

    It had been a while since the incident that almost ended the world but not really. You looked at the humans in the underground town since that was all the entertainment there was unless you were scouting outside for more livestock but you were not.

Was there any of actually interest?

🍬Name