3

Hours later
I start to walk to my last class. Jess finally catches up to me. "Your lucky your art class is next to my writing class"she punches my arm.

It stays silent for some time. I catch her looking at a couple guys. And a couple guys staring at her.

"So have you seem that guy you were staring at?"she asks. I shake my head. "You've been with me all day. Have you seen him?"I ask.

"Good point. But you should talk to him"she smiles. I laugh. "Yeah. I'm totally going to do that"I push her slightly and walk to the class door. "See ya nerd"she waves. I nod.

I walk in and walk to the back. And I try not to draw attention to myself, but it fails when I trip, and fall on my face.

"You ok there moose?"some guy asks me. I look up and it's the guy who caught me staring. And I know for a fact, I'm blushing. He holds out his hands for me, I take them and he helps me up.

"Are you Ok sir?"a teacher asks me. I nod. I walk to the back and sit down. Everyone stops staring at me and focuses on the teacher.

I also lose my breath as the kid, who I was staring at, sits next to me. He winks at me and I stop making eye contact.

"Welcome to art. I will be your teacher all year. Call me Callie. That is my last name and I hate being called Miss Callie"she smiles.

No one does anything. "God I hate my job"she whispers.

"So, I would like to know your names. So one at a time starting with you here. In the front. Go"she sat at her desk.

And one by one every says their name. Than it was my turn. "Sam"I say.

"Gabe"I kid I couldn't stop staring at says. I smirk.

Gabes a nice name.

"Ok. Um............a project yes. Ok I want you to draw something you like. And put it in a folder I'm about to give you. Cause I will be the only one to see it. I promise"she hands out folders.

"So start planning or something. It's due next Friday. And no excuses. You give me an excuse,I give you an F."she points at us all.

Everyone just stares at her. "Oh don't give me that look. I'm a normal teacher"she rolls her eyes.

While later

Soon the bell went off and every ran out. I went towards my locker until I heard someone yelling my name. "SAM"I turn around and it's Gabe.

"...."I gulp.

"So, seems like you like to stare"he smiles. "Um......well....."I start to panic.

"Relax kid. See ya tomorrow"he ran off. I smile.

I walk out to the parking lot and wait for Dean by his car. As he is walking toward the car. He is just smiling brightly.

"You seem happy"I say. He nods.

"Best first day ever"he gets in the impala. I smirk and get in as well.