12

Next day
I was at the library. Just reading. "Hello Sam"a familiar voice says. I look up from my book. "Oh hey Cassie"i smile. She sits next to me. "So, what's a teenage boy doing at the library?"she asks. "Your here to"I say. She laughs.

"Yes. But I was forced here. I'm guessing you chose to come here?"he questions. "Good point"I say. "Don't you have friends?"she asks. "Yeah. But he's busy. I think"I whisper the last part. "He? I thought you were friends with that blonde girl?"she asks. "She rather be with her boyfriend"I say.

"Well her loss. But who's this he?"she asks, she smiles as well. "His name is Gabriel. And he's just a friend"I say. She laughs. "Honey. They are never just friends. I was just friends with Dean. Now we can't even look at each other"she pats my back.

"Why did you guys end it?"I ask. "Sweetie that's for me to keep and dean to tell you. Where is he anyway?"she asks. "Working"I say. "Well I have to go. And you should go"she walks off.

I shrug and go back to reading.

Some time later

After four books I start to head home. "SAMMY"I hear someone yell. I turn around and see a red head running towards me. "Hey Charlie"I wave. "What you doing?"she questions. "Going home"I say. She nods. Than hands me a paper. "Gabes number. Use it"she winks and walks off.

I just stare at it. I continue to walk home.

I open the door, and walk inside. "Dean"I call out. No answer. "Where the hell is he?"I whisper. I check my phone. "He should be off work by now"I say. I walk upstairs to his room.

I start to open his door. "Dean you........oh Castiel?"I question. Castiel waves. I wave back. "Hey Sammy. Cas just wanted to hang out"Dean smirks. I nod. "I'll be downstairs"I say. They both nod. I close the door and shake my head.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. I play some phone games for a bit.

"Well.....it was lovely to hang out with you dean"Castiel says. I turn around. "Yeah. You to. See ya I guess"Dean smirks. Castiel nods and walks out the door. I stare at Dean. "What?"he asks.

"Nothing"I whisper. He sits next to me and he turns on TV.

Some time later

I was slightly asleep when Dean punched my arm. "Ow. What the hell?!"I yelp. "Gabriel is outside. Just sitting there. Cas called me earlier. Said he was in a mood or something. Go talk to him"he pulls me up and pushes me to the door. "Ok. Ok. Jeez"I say.

I walk out and he shuts the door. I roll my eyes and see Gabe. I walk over to him. And sit next to him. "What are you doing?"I ask. He doesn't say anything. "Did you get in a fight with your siblings?"I wonder.

Nothing. "Gabriel"I put my hand on his shoulder.

"She cheated on me."he whispers slightly.

"Who?"I ask. "Amber. My girlfriend. She slept with my brother. She only dated me to get with my brother. And he already has a girlfriend"he says.

"Micheal?"I ask. "No. Balthazar"he says. I nod.

"I'm sorry man"I say. "It doesn't matter anymore. She's a liar."he looks down.

I don't say anything.

"Promise me something" he looks up. "Promise me you won't ever lie to me. Ever." 

I just stare at him. "That you can trust me with anything"he smiles. I nod. "I promise"I say.

"Good. Than can I tell you something?"he asks. I nod.

"I'm really into you. Like a lot"he smirks. I laugh. "I'm into you to". He grabs my hand. "I'm glad"he says.

We stay silent. Just sitting. Him holding my hand. My heart racing.

He doesn't want me to lie. So I told him the truth. But he never asked me about a dark secret. That I have never told anyone. Other than my Uncle and Dean.

I stare at him. Praying to god that he will be ok with what I am. With who I am.