5

I was looking at a piece of paper. Trying to figure out what to draw. And it's like this for about 40 minutes. "Ok. Pack up your shit"Callie says. Everyone stares at her. "Oh shut it. No one will fire me. Who else would want to teach high school art class. God I hate me life"she says.

I get my stuff together and Gabe walks next to me. "So, you feeling better?"he asks. I nod. "Yeah. At least no one is staring at me for the paint"I laugh. "Cause they can't judge you. Half the class is fangirls for a show that draw a dude doing another dude."he shrugs. "Gross"I whisper. "Oh come on. It's art."he punches my arm. I chuckle.

"So do you realise how freakishly tall you are. Or what?"he asks. I smirk. "Yeah. Do you realise how short you.........."he puts his hand on my mouth. "Shut. Your. Mouth"he whispers. I nod.

He takes his hand away and smirks. "But seriously, if your entire family tall or what?"he asks.

"No not really"I say. He nods. "Ok than. My family is just weird when it comes to height. And everything else"he laughs. We walk out of the classroom.

"So Samantha, any plans Friday?"he asks. I freeze at the name. "Yo,Sammy."he waves his hand in front of my face. "Yeah."I say. "You froze. Anyway. Plans? Friday."he shrugs.

"Oh. Well I have detention on Friday. But nothing else"I say.

"Great. You wanna join me and my brother roller skating?"he winks. "I can't roller skate"I explain. He laughs. "You'll be fine. I just can't be alone with my brother, and my girlfriend is busy"he says. It took me a moment to realise that he said girlfriend.

"You have a girlfriend?"I ask. "Yes. I know, I give that gay vibe. But I am in to both male and female"he says.

"Ok"I nod. "What about you Moose?"he asks. "Oh. Um.............don't know"I say. "Ok"he nods.

I nod. We make it outside. "So, Friday. Remember"he winks and runs off. I nod. "Yep"I whisper. I walk to the impala. "Hey Sammy........holy shit,what the fuck happened to you?"Dean asks.

"I know. I know. Can we please go home"I say. "Yeah. But don't sit down, just yet. I need to see if I still have that towel in the back seat"he ran to the back of the car.

"Why do you keep a towel in the impala?"I ask. "For occasions like this Samual. Now shut it"he says. I laugh.