13

Two days later
"Ok so......I have something to do after school"Dean looks at me. I shrug. "Ok. I'll walk home"I say. He shakes his head. "No. You need to go to the library or something. I need the house."he gets out of the car. I follow.

"Wait, are you sleeping around again?"I ask. He rolls his eyes. "Dean. Both me and Bobby talked to you about this."I tell him.

"Sam it's not what you think. Yes it sounds like what your think, but it's a friend."he smirks. I just stare at him. "Don't believe me whatever, just for three hours, stay somewhere else"he walks off.

"Jerk"I whisper to my self. I start to walk to my locker. As I walk there, Jess bumps into me. "Watch it"she pushes me. I ignore her and continue to walk. Than all of a sudden I get pushed to the ground.

"What the hell?"I yell. She laughs. "Freak"she says. I get up and continue to walk. I make it to my locker and gather my items.

After two classes

I walk back to my locker to get stuff for my last class before lunch. As I get closer to it, I notice a piece of paper taped to it. I grab it and read it.

They are all jerks. You don't deserve it.
- Gabriel

I smirk. "Hey Sammy boy"Charlie says. I turn around. "Hey. How is it going?"I ask. "Amazing. You and Gabe dating yet?"she asks. I shake my head.

"Damnit. Well, have a nice day"she runs off. I shrug. I head towards my next class. Once I get there, I can tell it will be a boring time.

Later

I was heading towards art and someone jumps on my back. "Hey Samshine"Gabe says. I laugh. "Hey Gabe"I say. He kisses my cheek and jumps off my back. I can't help but blush.

"So,wanna hang out at my house for a bit. My entire family is going out."he offers. I nod.

We go inside the class and sit. "Work. And don't be to loud. I got a huge hangover"the teacher says as she drinks coffee.

I start to draw. "Whatcha drawing?"Gabe asks. "Someone."I smirk. He gives me a look. "Fine. Than I won't tell you mine. "He sticks his tongue out. I chuckle.

Than the class was done, and I was walking to Gabe's house. "I thought you said it takes forever to get to your house?"I ask. "Oh it does. But no one will let me use their car. So we must walk"he says. Than he jumps on my back. "I thought you said walking?"I ask.

"Yeah. But you can carry me"he says. Than kisses my head. I shake my head and continue to walk. "Your like a four year old"I say.

"But you love it"he chuckles.