23

I walk out to the front and see Dean and Castiel talking. I walk towards them. "Hey guys"I smile. "Oh. Hello again"Castiel says. "Again?"Dean asks.

"He was apologizing to me earlier"I tell him. Dean stares at Castiel. "About what?"he asks, smiling. "About him telling Gabe"I explain. Castiel gives me a look.

"I wasn't apologizing for that"he says. "I was apologizing because of........."Dean covers Castiel's mouth and they walk off. "What the hell?"I whisper. Just than someone jumps on my back. "Hello Moose"Gabe says. I smirk. "Hey. Did Castiel go to a party last night?"I ask.

He gets off my back and shrugs. "Don't know. Why?"he asks. "He was apologizing to me earlier and I think he was gonna say because something happened the other night"I explain.

"I wouldn't think of Cassie as a party person. So I truly don't know"he says. I nod. "Ok. So we gonna hang out?"I ask. He nods. "My house. Let's go"he smirks. I nod and follow him.

While later

We are at his house just watching tv. "Ok. So what's up?"I ask. He stares at me. "Dude. You were pissed at me. Why talk to me now?"I ask. He shrugs.

"I was sad, I always saw you and wanted to talk  to you and I decided I should"he smiles. I smile  back. "Well, I'm glad you want to talk to me"I say. He nods.

"Also really wanted to do this"he pulled me closer and kisses me.

"Wow"a familiar voice says. I back up and see Lucifer. "Oh. You? You live here?"I ask. He nods. "Yeah. I'm Gabes brother"he smirks. I look at Gabe and he looks pissed. "Gabe?"I ask.

"You said you would be gone"Gabe says. Lucifer shrugs. "Michel told me little Sammy would be here. Had to say hi"he says.

I look at the two and feel like I'm missing something. "What am I missing?"I ask. Gabe stares at me.

"The other night. Remember anything?"Lucifer asks. I shake my head. "Cause he drugged you"Gabe says. My eyes go wide. "Excuse me"I say.

"Dragged you to a room, Charlie invited me and Castiel. Dean didn't want to go. Castiel saw you two go upstairs and panicked."he explains.

"What the hell did you do to me?"I ask Lucifer. He shakes his head. "Nothing. They bursted into the room right away"he says.

"Cassie went to find Charlie when I was taking you outside and you just started to talk"he says. I notice Lucifer was smiling and slowly left.

"What did I say?"I ask.

Memory (in Gabe POV)

I was getting Sam out of the house and trying to find the car. "Your short"Sam says. I laugh. "I know"I say. He giggles again. "Good thing you like both guys and girls. Cause I'm both basically"he laughs.

I nod. "Nice"I say. "I love you"he says. My eyes go wide. "What?"I ask. "I. Love. You. I wanna date you. Kiss you. I hate that you won't talk to me."he says. I just stare at him.

"You don't live me Sam. Your drunk"I say. He shakes his head. "I do. I really love you."he smirks. He leans forward and kisses me.

"See I really love you"he smirks. I laugh. "Guess you do"I whisper.

End

"You all lied to me"I whisper. He looks down. "Something did happen. I was drugged and that could've ended badly. And I was so drunk I admitted my feelings to you and you decided not to tell me and pretend you just wanted to start talking to me again."I smile.

"Your smiling"he says. I nod. "I know"I shake my head.

"I'm sorry. I know Dean, Cassie and Charlie are sorry. Damnit why do all the bad things happen at my house"he whispers. I laugh.

"Oh god. Your laughing"he says. I nod. I kiss him. "And your kissing me. What the hell?"he asks. "I should be really mad at you guys for lying to me. I was drugged. And you should've told me"I say.

"But, I know why you all lied. For a good reason. And in the end I was told for the wrong reason. You guys should've told me in the first place. I'm not mad"I say.

"How. I would be pissed"he says. I laugh. "Because I love you. And I would do the same if it happened to any of you"I grab his hand.

"So, can we stop being mad at each other and actually date"he smirks. I nod. "I would like that very much"I say.

"Yes. Wait I have something for you"he runs upstairs and comes back down with a paper. "That art project. Well give it to that person"he hands me the paper.

It's me. Smiling. "I love it"I whisper. "I'm glad. I know the person you drew was your mom"he says. I nod. "I.....gave it to my brother. He deserves it"I say. He kisses me.

"So. I must be the perfect boyfriend"I smirk. "How?"he asks. "You like both guys and girls. I use to be a girl. And now I'm a guy"I laugh. "Yes. You are the perfect boyfriend."he smirks.

"I love you"I whisper.

"I love you to"he whispers back.