Red Danger

I woke up early the next morning, about 5:00. I did my usual morning routines, first I wiped my face and brushed my many sharp teeth, afterwards I applied cologne and got dressed. I had to buy extra large pants due to my unusually large hips but it's whatever. I put on a pair of cargo shorts and a tank top and made my way over to my favorite café. It was nice and hot out, just the way I like it, streets were busy as usual and you could always hear someone yelling at someone else for no reason.

I made my way into the café and ordered a meat and cheese omelette along with some black coffee to keep me awake. Of course I had to deal with stares and cat calls as others mistook me for a girl. After getting my order and paying I sat down and checked my phone for the latest news on the Giantess Fights. The new anchor came on with some important stuff to put out.

"Good morning Valence City, I'm Samuel Kipp with your channel ten news! Our first story is on today's special Giantess Fight. Word has spread that this will be an open battle at the Metroplexus Stadium, anyone is free to come and enter the battle without needing to have been scheduled to fight. All participants are free to enter! They will only accept up to twenty total fighters in this grand battle as this also marks the beginning of the Giantess Tournament! The top four winners will earn a spot in the tournament for a chance to take on the reigning champion Orcal, who will be spectating today's battle! And now onto the weather!"

This couldn't be more perfect, I had my opportunity in hand, I just have to make sure I don't mess this up. It was a few hours until the match started, so I still had time to get ready. I finish my breakfast and head back to the workshop to tune up some damaged engines.

-Meanwhile, at Metroplexus Stadium-

Orcal was relaxing in a lounge room, laying down on a large extravagant sofa eating grapes. She purred and wagged her tail, this was the kind of treatment she's used to by now. She heard a knock and her manager came in.

Her manager was a tall raven with large Double D breasts that would make anyone do a double take. She currently had on her black suit, she sat down with her tablet next to Orcal "Pardon my interruption miss Orcal, but I must remind you that you have an interview before today's match starts up, and after the match I scheduled your workout for two hours and then the rest of the day is reserved for leisure time" she said as she was quickly sending and receiving emails on her tablet.

Orcal groaned and sat up "So much to doooo...can't I just watch from home..?" She asked in a tone similar to a spoiled little kid.

Her manger shook her head "You are the champion, fans want to see you enjoying what you do best. You also need to take better care of yourself" she stated, her expression showed her annoyance with Orcal.

Orcal groaned more "Exercising is tiring though, and besides does my strength really even matter when I'm already this buff and have remained undefeated for six fucking years?"

"You got that strength from excessive use of that growth drug, and your body needs actual exercise to keep up with itself. If you don't exercise then you'll burn yourself out before you know it"

Orcal crossed her arms and pouted "Fine, but I'm not gonna be happy about it"

"You're not happy about anything unless it gets you attention" she stated firmly, not once looking up from her tablet.

12:30 AM

Orcal was standing behind a podium in front of a large crowd of people who were snapping pictures and taking videos.

Someone in the crowd spoke up "Orcal! Are you excited for today's match? And will you be expecting to see a challenger?"

Orcal chuckled a response "I'm very excited to see some demolition, but I'm not worried about any challenger!"

Another person raised their hand "Orcal! What will you do in preparation for the tournament?"

Orcal responded "My manager has set up a strict workout routine so I can stay in tip top shape!!" This got an eye roll from her manager as she walked to the mic.

"Orcal will no longer be answering questions" she said as she took Orcal to their seats in the massive stadium.

They made it just in time as the announcer got to his mic "Ladies and gentlemen! Put your paws, claws, and other appendages together for the contestants of our Gigantis Battle Royal!!"

The crowd went wild as about seven women made it onto the field followed by one medical professional holding a syringe in their hand. They injected each woman and ran away quickly. The ground began to rumble as each woman grew to a tremendous size, reaching over 500 feet each. Clothing ripped from them as they flexed and posed, causing the crowd to cheer. They all spread out, ready to battle.

The announcer grinned "Alright folks!! Let's get ready to rrrrrruuuuuumbleeeeeeeeee!!"

Before each woman could do anything, they heard loud stomping coming from the east. Everyone turned their heads and gasped in unison at the sight.

Coming into the arena was a massive robot, it wore primarily red armor with dark blue details on it. It was as tall as the other women, and was designed to resemble one as well. There was a name written on the thighs and arms of this robot, Red Danger.