Three's a Crowd!

The next day I had texted Katelyn saying I was going to the museum in order to do some repairs on Red Danger. I checked inside and outside for damages, this machine could take quite a beating but it wasn't without flaws. The whole face was dented and some of the hydraulics had come loose, along with that I also had to fix a few wires and recalibrate the gyroscope in the cockpit. It took over three hours of hard work just to get it all done by myself, but it was worth it. All that was left was to buff out the scratches and she'll be good to go.

Just as I was about to begin I heard the door open and saw Katelyn walk in. I smiled and waved at her "Morning sleepy head!"

She groaned and sat down "Shut up...ugh I'm so hungover from last night..." she mumbled as she began eating a breakfast burrito.

I chuckled and went back to work, but I jumped when I heard the door open a second time. I quickly looked over and went pale, Shiela and Evelyn were here! And I'm wearing my guy clothes!

They both walked in, staring in awe at the massive storage room, but were taken back at seeing Red Danger, with myself right in front of it.

Evelyn waved "Hey Jackie!! So this is where you keep your mech?"

I made a nervous grin and nodded "Y-yeah! But how'd you find this place?!"

Shiela pointed at Katelyn "Oi! I heard her bloody mumbling about some museum where Red Danger is. She also mentioned someone named Jordan. So I'm lead to believe you aren't who you say you are" she stated.

Right after that Katelyn stepped in "Now hold on a minute! Jordan is what I call her sometimes! It's a, uh, nickname!"

Evelyn rolled her eyes "Then I guess it's a coincidence that Jordan's Workshop isn't open today, and, unless I'm misunderstood, I'm pretty sure a lizard named Jordan works there."

"Oi! And not just any lizard, a Komodo dragon!" Shiela chimed in.

I sighed and switched to my gut voice "How long did you know the truth?"

"Since yesterday" they both responded in union.

I walked down the steps and up to them "I'm sorry guys...I really wanted to be a part of this whole great experience, but if you want me to stop, I understand...I'm a huge fraud..."

Shiela laughed and smacked my back "Cheer up mate! Your secret's safe with us."

Evelyn nodded "We don't care if you're a guy in a mech or a girl in a mech, you're a good person, which is something we haven't seen a lot of in Giantess Fighting."

I peeked up a bit "So, you want me to continue? And you still want me to fight?" I asked.

"We don't just want ya to fight, we want ya to win!" Shiela exclaimed.

Katelyn stumbled into this group circle "You may be a tiny little lizard, but you got a big heart."

"We're all cheering for you, Jordan" Evelyn said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I didn't know what to say, from having practically no friends to having three that are all supporting me was so much to take in. I couldn't hold back the waterworks anymore, I pulled them into a big group hug and cried tears of joy "Thank you all so much...this means the world to me..."

They all hugged back and let me cry. After wiping away my tears I went back to work, but now I had a crew to work with which made things go a lot fast. Before long Red Danger looked good as new, and it wasn't even lunch time. We had made plans to all go out to McMillian's for lunch. After changing to my female attire I drove out to the restaurant to meet up with the others. The waiter quickly got us a table and we were ready to order and chat about our lives. I learned so much about each one of them, which really opened my eyes to their lives.

Evelyn grew up in a small tribe located in the rainforest. It wasn't until she became fifteen that she got the chance to explore the world around her. She currently has a boyfriend all the way back in Brazil, and she's hoping to earn enough money from Giantess Fights that she could pay for him to come live with her.

Shiela used to be an explorer in the outbacks of Australia, and when she wasn't exploring she was busy boxing at her local gym, quickly becoming one of, if not the best fighter in the gym. So naturally she was drawn to Giantess Fights to perfect her skills against new opponents.

Then there's Katelyn. Out of a litter of seven pups, she was the only female. All her life she was constantly overshadowed by her brothers, so to make up for it she began training to become the Giantess Fight champion. Turns out she actually coached Orcal and motivated her into joining as well. When it came time for them to fight for the championship title however, Orcal snapped and beat her straight into a coma. A month later she had woken up, her title was lost, and her whole family abandoned her.

I felt bad, that one fight ruined her whole life, and she blames herself for it. It's no wonder why she was so eager to train me, she wants to give Orcal a taste of her own medicine. And after the threats she made to me, I'd gladly hit her with a building any day.

The rest of our lunch was filled with laughter and chatter as we ate our meals. Later we all ate from the same chocolate cake and split the bill, which was kindly reduced since we're all participating in the tournament. After that we all decided to go to Evelyn's place for a movie. We followed her to a nice big green house in the city and walked into her living room.

This room was massive for just one person, so it was just right for four. We all somehow managed to squeeze our asses onto the couch and spent the next ten minutes trying to decide which movie to watch, until eventually we finally decided and began watching.

Any normal guy would've loved the sheer fact that he's surrounded by a bunch of girls, but only because he thinks he'll get to fuck them all. But not me, I don't view them as sex icons or just another pair of tits and ass, I see them as friends, fighters, and, most importantly, women. And quite frankly, being a woman is awesome, except when, you know, once a month.