Your Smile (Zilong x Freya)

This story takes a ton of ideas from 'A Silent Voice' or 'Koe No Katachi' because it's amazing and great *3*

But not as well written because I'm pretty sucky at writing xD I wonder how many spelling and grammar errors I must have in this since it's gonna be long *___*

But yeah, other than that, an update nobody really wanted! :D xD

Y'all just want gay from me *33* Same though, I CAN'T THINK OF ANY GAY??? My life is over xux

Sorry but I don't want my book to be overrun with AluZi only :((

Soooo sorry xux"""

BUT YES, FREYA IS STILL BLUE HAIRED, it's just easier to identify her with the blue hair and more unique too xD

~~~

Zilong's POV

I sat in class waiting for the bell to ring and signal the class to start, but today it seems the teacher was running late. Odd, he usually at least puts someone in charge...as of, ME.

I sat patiently not wanting to show that I was also confused, people started to turn and glance at me, they know by now I would've taken some charge. Being class president and sort of always in control, everyone seemed confused.

The bell rung and everyone sat down expecting for the teacher to come in soon. A minute passed, then another, then another.

I shifted uneasily and glanced around, people seemed to be ready to get up again. But suddenly the door opened and our teacher came in with a blue haired girl in tow. I sigh in relief seeing him enter, everyone turned and looked back up front to the girl who was standing there silently.

The teacher set some papers down at his desk then turned back to look at us all, "Sorry for being late. If you haven't noticed this new face yet," He motions towards the blue haired girl, "she just transferred here from...?" He trailed waiting for the girl to fill in.

She started fiddling around with her right ear but then sighed and grabbed a marker from the board she started to write in big letters on the board for everyone to see, "It seems my hearing aid is malfunctioning." She glances at our teacher for some sort of help or guidance, he clears his throat awkwardly and she doesn't seem to notice that he seems unable to think of a way to.

She sighs again and erases her words to start writing again, "Hello! My name is Freya, I am deaf, but I can hear with my hearing aids. Please treat me well! ^^" She turned from writing to look out at us all again, she smiles, it's a cute smile...I shake my head to get the thought out and raise my hand, "Yes Zilong?" My teacher has a look of relief as everything seems to be solving itself.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "As class president I'd gladly take the duty of showing Freya around and assisting her until she is comfortable." The teacher smiles and nods, "Thank you Zilong. Freya you can go sit next to Zilong." She gave him a confused look and the class laughed a bit as our teacher remembered that she can't hear right now.

I pick up my notebook and flip to a new page, I grab a marker and write on it before standing up from my seat and holding it out so she could read it, "Hi I'm Zilong, I'll be assisting you until you're comfortable. :)" I watch her eyes move across the paper then look back up at me when she finishes reading my message, I give her a smile once we lock eyes then gesture to an empty seat next to me that she can sit in.

She took the paper and marker from me and started writing, "Thanks! :3" I laughed a little at the cute face she added at the end of the statement. I can already tell I'm gonna like this girl.