Pt. 1|| An Ending & Beginning (Alucard x Ruby)

This is straight, I'm just saying Alu's bi, but like, when is he not??? Anyways, this'll end straight but start gay. Just so I can fuel the people who want some gay.

~~~

In every person's life, they have people around them, every person's life can be explained to be like a galaxy.

Each person has their own galaxy of life, the most important person(s) in their life being in the center, the sun, the star, of their life.

Some people have themselves in that center, they know how to value themselves, they're able to obtain happiness on their own.

Some people have their family as the center of their galaxy, being the family that actually is tied to them by blood, or the ones who have been with them through thick and thin.

Some people's center only holds one person and that is their current significant other, but in those relationships the two hold each other in each other's center of the galaxy.

Almost nobody is not in the center of a galaxy. But there are some tragic cases, where there's someone held in the spot of the center of the galaxy...but they do not hold you back in the center of their own galaxy. Within their galaxy, you are just one of their orbiting planets and even in your own, but you might not even have a place in your own galaxy.

My galaxy has formed that way, but it's not tragic. At least not usually.

My galaxy has formed with my best friend inside the center, being the sun, the star, and the light of my whole life, my whole galaxy. I love him.

But within his galaxy, I am one of the orbiting planets of his sun, his star, and the light of his whole life, his girlfriend of 3 years.

My life choices and styles are all determined by him, I know the days that are his date nights with her, the days that he likes to spend whole days with her, the days he and her decide to hang out for only a little. And I don't mind, those days come with constant updates of photos uploaded for the world to see, of a happy smile put on my sun's face. He's happy and that's all that truly matters to me.

That was all I wanted for him to be, all I wanted to see from him 5 years ago. I just wanted to see his happiness.

I'm finally seeing it, but I'm not at peace, I hate the feelings I've held for so long, longing for him to someday be mine. Those feelings hold hope, a meaningless hope.

But every time I see him smile with her, it hurts, but I know he's happy, I know he's finally getting the happiness he deserves.

Zilong, has always deserved the world.

~💔💔💔~

Alucard's POV

"Have fun after school today, just don't get yourself killed tonight." Zilong laughed and punches me in the arm.

"Honestly dude, I do not get that out of hand. I don't know what you're imagining, but I don't want to."

"Yeah, sure dude. Anyways I'll see ya tomorrow."

"Have fun~" I wiggle my eyebrows at him in a creepy way and he walks away without looking back.

My smile slowly fades as I watch his back slowly disappear. Another day just stalking his social media so I can see his smile. I wish he smiled that much towards me back then and even now, but I've never been able to fill the void left in his heart after the first time someone broke him...my attempts were never enough to fill his heart.

~💔💔💔~

I lay in bed unable to fall asleep, this was always a problem, sometimes worse than other nights and today was one of those nights where my sleeplessness was intense.