your highness- part two (william shakespeare x reader)

warning: smut

As soon as you both reached your bedroom and you shut the door behind him, a rough pair of hands grabbed you by the sides of your face and brought you in closer to the Bard, his lips meeting yours.

"God, what would your mother think if she finds me in here fucking her daughter?" he growled, nipping at your earlobe. You gasp at the thought and let out a giggle, reaching up to take his hand.

"She doesn't have to know," you murmur, stealing another kiss from the poet. "No one comes up here at this hour anyway, so you don't have to worry one bit."

"Exellent! Oh, you don't even know what all I've wanted to do to you ever since I first saw you." He walks you to your fine linen featherbed, setting you down eagerly on top of the bed. As he attempts to rid you of your clothes, he continues talking, "You think I didn't notice what all you were doing while we were eating? If the queen wasn't sitting at that table with us, I would've fucked you right there without a care in the world."

You gasped as he bit down hard on your pale shoulder, a moan leaving your lips. "Mm, do you want to fuck me now, bard?" you purred.

A deep growl escaped his throat, "Oh, you're a whore for my cock, aren't you?"

You hum in response and helped him with your dress, unclapsing your bustle and your bodice and letting it fall onto the bed, revealing your pale perky breasts. As he reaches his large hands over to cup your breast, you try your best on removing your smallclothes and your skirt. Even though you were meeting with the famous Bard of Avon, you hadn't worn as many layers down there as you normally would. After you undress, you're left with nothing on but a smile. He eagerly dips his fingers between your legs, cooing.

"My God, you're as wet as the morning rain," he comments in amazement. "You want to be fucked, huh? I'll give you a good fucking all right. Hold on-"

You bite you lip and watch as he works on getting off his leather pants, tugging them aside to release his cock. You moaned at the sight of it; he was already hard and leaking with pre-cum.

"You're so big," you marvelled, wrapping your hand around the base of his cock.

"I know, darling. But you're so wet I bet I could fit inside you easily. Have you ever done this sort of thing before?" he asked with curious eyes.

You shake your head. "No, I haven't."

"And you're not married?"

"'Fraid not."

His nostrils flaired. "Good. I'm gonna take such good care of you, darling, don't you worry. Now turn around and bend over for me."

You nod your head and do what he says without question, turning around onto your stomach and positioning yourself and bracing your hands on the edge of the bed. "Shakespeare.. make me feel good," you whine, rubbing yourself against your fine linen sheets

"Shh, don't worry, I will," he whispers soothingly.

You steady yourself as you feel his naked thighs press you, and let out a groan as he guides his cock between your folds. You were so wet that it took him no effort to slide all of himself inside. You whine at the stretch of his cock inside you, and Will let out a groan behind you, eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Good god!"

You push yourself back against him, humming as he dug his nails into your hips and thrusted into you powerfully, almost shoving you forward into the mattress with each thrust. His hands slide up from your hips to fondle your breasts, the rough pads of his fingertips rubbing and pinching your nipples. You moan out in ecstacy and place a hand over his own. "Shakespeare!"

He hisses, "Oh, you're such a good fuck! If I wasn't married, I would take you as my own right now!"

His heavy breath soon turned into panting, and you could feel the tension high in the air as you turned your head to meet his gaze.

"Spill your seed inside me," you said, demanding. "I want to feel your come between my thighs."

"Fuck," he gasped, the corners of his mouth twisting upwards in a smirk. "You've got a filthy mouth on you."

"I learn from the best," you reply back smugly, and gasp as he thrust into you more powerfully this time, burying himself to the hilt. He doesn't take very long before he's cumming inside you, hot and hard. He waits until he's finished before pulling out of you slowly, his now flaccid cock rubbing between your legs before he takes a step back to admire his work of art.

You pull away from him and relax back on the bed, lying flat on your back as you rub your stomach. "I never expected that I would be having a child with the one and only Shakespeare," you murmured.

He raises a brow. "Who says we were having a child together?"

"You didn't pull out, did you?"

"I suppose I didn't." He lies back on your bed, staring up at you with a glitter of arousal in his eyes. "I guess I'll be fathering a lot of damn children from now on."

"Who says you're coming back here?" you asked, looking over at him.

"You are. Since you are my biggest fan, I'm sure Queen Elizabeth would do anything to keep her daughter happy, wouldn't she?"

"Hmm. We'll see." You smile as he drapes an arm around you before flipping the sheets over your naked bodies, hoping it would muffle the noises that would come next.

now when am I going to write a story on Christian himself that is the question
Also just wanted to let you know when I was typing out "Bard" I accidentally typed "Barf" instead and it made me cry help