Libary

Simon

I had followed Baz to the library . I mean , he was most likely plotting and I needed to be one step ahead of his next plan to kill me .
He was at one end and I was at the other .
He had shoved a book back onto the top shelf of the " mythology" section . I noticed that the cover was red and in bold writing was scrawled " vampires ."
Scheming .

As he moved on to the next isle I charged over to where the book was .
I flung out my arm to pick it up .
It was too far up , so I went on my tiptoes .
Still too far up .
A hand grabbed the book and barged it into my chest , I barely catched it . Baz eyed me .
In the span of a year he had grew four inches on me - fourth year to our current fifth year .

" stop stalking me ." He grumbled .
" I - I'm not stalking ...."
He grabbed me by my collar , pushing me against the bookshelf and hissed " stop following me or I'll cut off your head."

He was really quite scary . The fact he had superhuman strength didn't help his intimidating height , glooming eyes and black hair . " Baz...I..."

Baz

Snow looked down , his face a little panicked . I could see I had scared him enough for him to stop following me for at least the rest of the day . His bottom lip was pursed out slightly as if he wanted to pout but also didn't want to .
I had a slight urge to poke it.
I wanted to punch him . I hated when he looked all innocent and as if he in fact hadn't been stalking me all day . I also wanted to kiss him . No I didn't . I wanted to bite him . But what If I couldn't stop myself from draining him empty? Well that would be a good thing . My family would sure be proud .
But I didn't want to do that . I didn't know what I wanted anymore .

I loosened my grip and he slipped away scarcely, I snarled out of instinct as he turned to walk away .
I was left slightly dumbfounded, trying to figure out what I wanted with Simon Snow .
I wanted him dead . No I didn't want him dead , my family did .
But I was apart of my family .

Simon was at the front of the library now , talking with Penelope Bunce his little friend with purple hair . She was a smart arse .
Agatha , Simons girlfriend , walked over to the couple . She linked arms with him . Simon retorted slightly , but soon settled into place .
Agatha was a pretty girl . I could see how Simon would be attracted to her .
I don't know what Agatha saw in Simon though . He was short , annoying , a stalker , obsessive , always panicking , he suffered with terrible nightmares and always whimpered when asleep which was dreadful and he had a terrible body temperature which was constantly boiling hot .

She wouldn't be able to understand those though . She didn't know Simon like I did . Only I knew both sides to simon , I mean I did share a room with him .
On the daytime he acted distracted and energetic but when he would come to our room on the evening he would be drained . He would constantly moan and complain . He was a slob aswell ( I was always cleaning after him.)

My stomach churned . Did I love Simon? Did I , Basilton Pitch , love Simon Snow? I bloody well hope not . I looked back to him from across the room . His eyes skimmed mine . They were scared eyes . But they tried to intimidate me . I could feel his magic pulsating from across the room . I made him angry . I made him scared . I made him sad and anxious . I could tell this because you could feel when simon felt these ways ; his magic would practically pour out of him .