A gift from your mother

Simon
" and there was something else ." I got the courage to say . I wasn't too sure how I felt about doing this , but his mother wanted him to have it . His late mother . Who he will probably never get to see again .
It was important . It will have been even more so to Baz .

His face scrunched . " what is it , snow?" He practically hissed . I couldn't be angry at him . Not right now . All I felt was sympathy , maybe even a bit of compassion . I had butterflies in my stomach . I'd never kissed any body besides Agatha , and I only ever kissed her lips .

I gave him a soft smile , a weak attempt to calm him . " Baz , can you sit down ? Please ?" I tried to say in the kindest way possible . I wanted him to understand I wasn't trying to hurt or upset him . I knew it was an impossible request but I just wanted him to trust me , even just for a minute.

He frowned and sneered . " no , snow , I bloody well cannot!"
I walked to him and held his shoulder . He didn't flinch or shove me off . I kept it there for the sake of being able to .
" Basilton , please , it's important . And it's from your mother."

He gave in , which was surprising . He never gave in . Especially not to Simon Snow .
He sat down on the very edge of his bed rather limply . He looked so , so tired . He looked out of his head with sadness and grief .
I put my fingers to his cheeks . He didn't pull back . I turned his head to the left slightly and leaned forwards .

" Crowley,what are you doing?" He barked .
I shushed him . I swear I saw light pink dust his cheeks ever so so slightly .
I kissed him , right on the temple .
His skin was cold . He felt hollow , empty .
But I knew that was just his deceit;flowing out from his pores . Basilton wasn't empty .
Otherwise I wouldn't have felt the compassion that I did .

His hands pulled away my head , gently . He held me there in front of his own face for a couple seconds . Whatever blood was left in his body rised to his face . Had no one ever kissed Baz?

" I don't-
I cut him off , hoping he wouldn't get angry and think I was coming onto him .
"It was from your mother . You weren't here so she gave it to me and asked me to pass it to you." I whispered . I didn't mean to whisper . It just came out that way .

Tears welled up in his eyes and the corners of his mouth upturned . I almost gasped in shock .

" thank you , Simon." He mumbled and let go of me , kicking his shoes back on and leaving to go to first lesson .