Sick Baz

Simon

Baz was stood hovering over the sink , face drained of colour and hair sticking to his skin .
" Baz?are you okay?" I asked nervously .
He coughed and sputtered , his hands clenched onto the counter . The muscles in his back were tending and releasing with his breathing .

I rubbed a hand over his back and gently kissed his shoulder . " awwhh Baz ... I'll get you some medicine ."
" I - I don't need medicine...." he stopped to cough again .
"Shshsh..."

I grabbed some medicine and a small spoon for Baz . He growled at me as I poured some onto the spoon . " stop being stupid Basilton ."
I pried it near her mouth and he flinched away scowling . " Baz!" I yelled .
He walked back a few steps away from me .

I walked back towards him and layed a hand on his stomach , he leaned forwards to my hand pleasingly . I started to rub around his stomach gently and kissed his cheek . He made a noise that sounded like a puur.
" pretty please sweetie~" I begged . I can't believe it had come to this .

" o-okay ...."
he took the spoon from my hand and drank it , scowling at the taste .
I kept stroking his stomach , he was so cold . He was freezing .
" you need blood Baz..." I whispered . He tensed and I thought he was going to flip out , but instead he nodded . He must really of needed blood .

I phoned Penelope .
" Penny , Baz needs blood , like really bad ."
" oh Crawley .... I'll be there soon with some , well , y'know."
I shuddered and thanked her .

I grabbed Baz a jumper and some fuzzy socks. He shoved them on and opened his arms, I climbed onto him and we hugged under two blankets . He was shuddering , his legs and arms were entangled with mine .
The only downside to cuddling with Baz was that I feel absolutely tiny - even though he is only around five inches taller than me .
But I was really skinny aswell I guess . I don't know how - I eat like a pig .

The front door swung open and I heard a large thump on the ground . My stomach flipped as I knew whatever it was was about to be Bazs' meal .
Baz stood up immediately, nearly throwing me back over . He practically flung himself to the ground . Penny came and sat besides me whispering " we should give him privacy ."
We left the room and went into Pennys' bedroom .

" thanks Penny. But , what is it?"
" a sheep."
" that won't be enough ... he's starving."
"Were in the middle of London , Simon . There's not much else I can get!" She complained . I nodded and gave her an apologetic smile .

After about twenty minutes we returned to the living room . There was blood smeared across the floor near the door , splattered on the walls and all over Baz . I covered my mouth to stop a gasp , I didn't want to make Baz think I thought any less of him .

" it's ... it's not enough..." he sputtered . The sheep ( what remained of it ) lay in a lump besides the shoe wrack . I sat besides Baz , avoiding the blood as best I could and placed a hand on his shoulder , gently stroking him .

He was still cold and shaking .
Penny cleaned the blood with a few spells and Baz had a hot shower , and got changed into some tracksuit bottoms and a  jumper ( he very much didn't want the tracksuit bottoms saying they were chav clothing .)

I sat with him on his bed , cuddling and running hands through each others hair . We were both desperate to kiss but the tension was amazing . Baz gave in first , learning in for a quick kiss . I pulled him back for another , a longer one . Then he pulled me back for another ; this time he slipped tongue.

I pulled away and looked up at him .
" your fangs are popping out ... I don't want to hurt myself on them..." I whispered.
He nodded and smiled a little , the fangs poking out at either side of his upturned mouth .

I was going to cry if I had to see him in this state of starvation for much longer .
I pulled off my shirt . His eyes widened a bit , in certain if he had enough blood in his body he would blush .

" Baz ... you can drink some of my blood , just to keep you going until Penny can get you something else ."
He frowned and shook his head .
" I don't want to hurt you Simon , what if I can't stop?"
" I know you will , Baz , I trust you."

He wanted to . He really wanted to .
But he wasn't going to without guidance , so I knelt upwards and rested my head on his shoulder so he could bite just besides a mole on my neck .

He kissed the spot , and began to run his tongue around it . I closed my eyes tightly , trying not to gasp . His fangs grazed my skin gently and then punctured into me .
It stung . It stung really bad . I couldn't tell if the pain was from the venom or the fangs being inside of me .

I wondered how long he had wanted to do this for . I couldn't move after the first five seconds . But it was fine because I was comfortably cradled onto Baz .
He sucked for about five minutes. When he stopped he licked the wound for another two .

Then I could move again , and he came back up and kissed me some more . He tasted of blood and smoke . He must have had a tab without me noticing . That was an unhealthy habit of his that I had grew to despise.