5th year tempatations

A compilation of times Basilton was on the very verge of kissing/killing Simon snow during their 5th year.

- towel incident

Simon bloody snow was stood besides his bed , towel shabbily and barely covering his lower half . His chest was fully exposed , hair dripping wet and curls flailing in random directions . He wasn't wearing his cross .
He had thin , boney legs . His skin was honey , soft and sweet . He looked over at me , right in the eyes . His eyelashes batted open and closed over those baby blue orbs.
My eyes darted from freckle to mole .

He flushed red and jumped back , probably thinking I was going to try kill him .

Usually I'd snigger at him flailing back in fear but I couldn't really focus on that point considering his towel had flung off . It lay on the floor besides him, his arms grasping the bedside table behind him , I'm not even sure that he noticed . I didn't necessarily mean for my eyes to drift to his crotch ( subconsciously of course I did.)

I stared there for about three seconds before snow realised , he shot up and ran into the bathroom .

I looked down to my crotch .
For Crowley's sake .

Maths lesson

I was sat besides Snow (by demand of our teacher - ms.stenbrough.)
He sat staring at me . I wasn't very good at pretending he wasn't doing it .
It made my stomach churn . I couldn't tell if it felt good or bad . I grabbed his cheek when the teacher wasn't looking , he flinched but I held tightly .

" Crowley , Baz , what are you-
" no simon , what are you doing." I almost growled . That was more of a simon thing so I stopped myself .
He had an angry flush , the room started to smell of smoke .
" s-snow ... calm down for Crowley's sake..." I hissed and let go of his shoulder . I wanted to hug him and tell him it was going to be okay .

He shook his head , he was almost weeping .
" b-b-Baz ... I cant .... Baz ..." 
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him from
The classroom and into the hallway , shushing him .

" wh...why are you helping me?" He growled and pulled his wrist away suspiciously.
" because I don't want you to bloody go off and take the whole school with you ." I sneered .

He unbuttoned the top three buttons on his shirt , pulling off his tie and dropping it to the floor . Penny must've tied it for him because he has no idea how to .

My fangs popped out in my mouth . Crowley.

" snow , I , fuck off ..." I hissed and practically ran away .

Nightmares

Simon restlessly tossed and turned , moaning and groaning . I laid on my side , watching .
His curls matted to his forehead , beads of sweat mixing with tears . He started whimpering and sobbing , my chest ached to go cuddle him , rock him and tell him it will be okay . My head on the other hand would rather suck the life out of him so he couldn't make those annoying sounds anymore .

I decided to just ignore him , rather than cause a scene . I turned around so I wouldn't have to bear witness to his pitiful ness .

A few minutes past , I managed to block out the sobs . I drifted to sleep .

"Baz!baz! For Crowley's sake , BAZ!!"