Chapter 6

It was 5:30 in the morning. Chise woke up to find Elias over her body. She blushed when he nuzzled her neck making herself feel hot. He used his teeth to lift her tank top up and lick her chest area.

Chise: "Ahn~ Ooh….Elias….What is with you?"

Elias: "Sorry. I just had a really intimate dream about you. I felt really hot." (takes her shirt off)

Chise: "Mmmmn….. You keep doing that, I'll feel the same way."

The way he sounded, so deep and low and the way she felt his breathe on her, sent shivers around her whole body. Her nipples became hard and she felt hot down there. That was it! She pushed Elias off her and got on him.

Chise: "That did it."

Elias: "Chise….!"

Chise: "You so turned me on. I'm WIDE awake. I want you right now." (unbuttoning him)

Elias: "No holding back then."

Chise: "No way." (giggles)

Elias pulled the whole sheets over their whole bodies. It was only the sound of their laughter and moans till the break of dawn.

Much later that morning, Chise fixed breakfast again. Pancakes. Elias came back with the paper and realized it was a beautiful day outside. Nice weather for an outing.

Elias: "Chise. You know that place I showed you the other day?"

Chise: "You mean the lake where we danced and afterwards we…" (steam exploding, squeaks) "Yes?"

Elias: "We should have a little picnic before Ruth comes home today."

Chise: "That would be nice. I wonder what I should make for lunch though. Hmm…"

When Elias watched her ponder what to do, he chuckled. He then notice a pitcher of water and a glass on the little table by the door. Which meant Chise was taken it to Cartiphilus like she always does. He closed the paper and took the pitcher and glass. When Chise turned around, she noticed that both the pitcher and Elias was gone. She made sure the stove was off and followed him. Who knows what he could be thinking about Cartiphilus after everything he's done. When Chise saw Elias go into the well, she walked slowly and just listen.

Cartiphilus: "…..I do not desire more drinks from you Sleigh Beggy…..Leave me be…Enough of your pity….."

Elias: "I am not Chise…."

Cartiphilus: "Oh….The Great Pilum Murialis finally visits…Showing me empathy too?"

Elias: "You deserve nothing after what you done… Making others suffer miserably while you get a joy out of it. Turning my wife against me didn't work Wandering Jew."

Cartiphilus: "Oh, so you two are married now? I guess me spearing her must have made you step up… Maybe I should've done it at her heart….."

Elias started to get angry and threw the glass at the wall making a shard of glass scratch his face.

Cartiphilus: "Seems I hit another nerve like I did at the church. Your guinea pig saw you for the monster you are. Even with the girl you were trying to sacrifice. What will she say when she realized that I've been scratched by her mate…..? Will she leave you again?" (laughing mockingly)