Im a model

You are a model ... And your dresser got fired for touching your ass and trying to take your clothes off u your manger told u that he found u another dresser to pick your clothes . The next day your got up and got some Starbucks your walk into your job and your were pulled rite away to your dressing room . Your manger walks in a says that your dresser is late so he'll tell u what to put on and u put it on . It was a photo shoot for casual but fancy so he told u to wear a white bra crop top with a black skater skirt thank god b/c I love my belly ring ! And black flats since you had sea blue hair they said that could affect your modeling career but u didn't care . After you got dressed they took you to do your hair which anothany curled nicely . Since your hair was long and curly it end to rite about under your hips .

(His pov)

Ugh ! I hate traffic ! I'm late for a new job just b/c of traffic perfect ! A few mins past and I'm finally walking into the building . Then my manger walks up to me and yells "why are u late !" "I'm srry it won't happen again it was traffic" "ugh idc get in the dressing room next theme is the beach so find something nice for the model" "ok" your walk to the dressing room and found something for the gurl to wear , u were rlly nervous on how she looked you haven't even met her yet ! He sat on the couch and just went on his phone and txted his lads .

(Your pov)

I finish taking the photos and my manger runs up to me . She is rlly pretty and my best friend ! So are all my hair styler which is gay 😂 and dresser . Well now I have a new dresser and I'm so nervous to see who it is . Is it a guy ? Is it a girl ? Ugh ! I hate not knowing things ! "Ok so that was perf gurly ! Ok so your new dresser is in your room , and the theme right now is the beach . Ummm I'm going out with everyone to get coffee do u want to come or do u want me to bring u something? "

"Oh ok umm I'll stay I have to talk to the new dresser make sure she-"

"He" I giggled and she laughed "ok we'll make sure he isn't weird or a perv" "well hes cute so go have some fun" you rolled your eyes and started to walk to your dresser than she slapped your ass lightly and laughed so hard ! You laugh as hard and her that u were crying ! Then you hugged her good bye and started to walk to your dressing room again and finally reached the door and put your hand on the door nob your started to get so nervous but you justed opened the door and walked in and closed it behind u . When u looked up u saw the most hottest guy ever ! He's jaw was wide opened and u didn't know why but he kept staring at u . You finally spoke up and said "so your the guy who's gonna dress me up " u said as u winked to him . He mumbled something but then said "umm yea I'm Harry styles and u are" "I'm (y/n) nice to meet u sexy" then u smiled and giggled when he blushed . "So are you gonna show me what u have for me to wear? " u ask Harry "yea o totally ! Umm well I hope u like it" Harry pulled out a black and red laced bikini . U smiled and took it from his hands and kissed his cheek you walked to this rack and hung the clothes on it and took off your top . You heard the door starting to open you turn around and saw Harry about to walk out ! You ran to him in only your bra and skater skirt and grabbed his wrist and said "u do know u stay here rite" he blushes and walks back in "I thought u wanted Privacy Since you were gonna change" "it's fine stay" your look down at his pants and saw something huge growing u blushed and looked up at him wide eyed and he looked at your face confused and then u looked back down and Harry followed your eyes to see what u were looking at then his eyes went huge and u giggled and pat his growing erections and said "keep that for later big boy ;)" his eyes were still wide !

(Harry's pov)

I gave her the clothes and she walked away and put it on a rack and took of her shirt ! My erection started to hurt and I looked down and it was growing huge ! I got up and blushed I started to walk to the door and opened it I was gonna walk out until someone grabbed my wrist . I turned around to see (y/n) in only a bra and a skirt . My eyes went wide and I bet my face was red . " u do know u stay here rite" I blushed even more ! And my erection was hurting so bad ! " I thought u wanted Privacy since you were gonna change" "it's fine u can stay"