I Murder a Teacher and Steal a Car All in a Days Work

Dedication: For that boy I I will never admit I secretly love to hang out with. thanks for making me feel beautiful and smart! Although you didn't have to show me your report card. I don't think I've ever seen so many horrible grades. No offense of course.

Jake |||

🔧💡🔧

I guess it comes with being a demigod. The whole, learning important things when you're about to be killed thing.

In conclusion, Aurora is a half-blood. I won't lie, I had my doubts. When I got her present too. I exited through a smoking hole in the classroom wall. I had to crouch but the hole was pretty big. I pity the tax dollars that have to fix that damage.

I examined the parking lot. Which one?

Aurora finally came up behind me, muttering incoherent words.

"Jake."

"Yeah?" I turned briefly to show she had my-divided at the moment- attention. (What? I'm a seventeen year old guy in a parking lot full of cars).

"What are you doing?" She continued casually.

"Looking for our ride." I drawled out.

"Uh Jake."

"Yeah?"

"We don't have one!"

I grinned mischievously at her appalled expression ,"I know."

"No way! We are not stealing a car!" She crossed her arms, glaring.

"Gods, you're such a goodie two-shoes." I sighed, "Not stealing, borrowing." I jumped off the curb. I whistled, "Wow. BMW, red convertible, 2013 model. Perfect." Thankfully the top was open. I hopped in, pulling out an old key from my pocket. It fit into the socket and turned into an exact replica of what I assumed would be the vehicles original keys.

Gift from a Hermes' child... Alright, by 'gift' I mean I had to give about ten drachmas to the Stoll brothers.

Aurora gave me another glare. But there was no heat to it, if I had to guess she was too surprised to amount to anything else. Ignoring it, I continued.

"You coming? Or are you going to wait for another monster?" The passenger seat door un-hatched.

"You better explain this Monroe." Uh-oh she's using last names now.

She finally sat down, I shot her a worried glance.

"It's not as bad as you think." I said trying to spark up a conversation, turning the key in ignition. Awkward silences must've been created from the pits of Tarturus itself. Aurora looked up and raised an eyebrow. She does it far more elegantly than I do, and I know because I spent four hours in front of a mirror practicing when I was twelve. Don't judge.

"How so?"

"It could be worse." I explained intelligently. What? I didn't expect to get this far. "My first monster almost killed me." I really hate empousi. First cute girl to talk to me in middle school just ends up being some type of vampire donkey hybrid thingie. Not fun.