Chapter 41

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I took my little brother back upstairs and set him on his bed, I grab his computer off of his desk and hand it to him.

" If you need anything just yell. " I say.

" Ok. " I walk back downstairs and see H on my computer so I decide to get him back so I walk up behind him and yell in his ear.

"  God dam I didn't even know you were there. " He complained.

" Pay backs a biotch isn't it. " I reply and head over to my bed and lay down.

" Apparently. " he said and did the same thing. I turn on my T.V. and Xbox. " Whatcha wanna do? " he asked.

" I was gonna turn on a movie what do ya wanna watch? " 

" It doesn't matter as long as I'm with you. " he said and I blushed and went on Netflix. 

" Ok. "  I said and go onto my movies. I turn on Thor and and snuggle into H's chest as we watch the movie. About halfway through i hear him lightly snoring and i laugh and kiss his forehead, while he pulled me closer to him. I get out of his embrace and go check on Cody. I walk upstairs and went into his room. 

" You all good? " I ask him

" Yeah. "

" Need anything? "

" Nope when is mom going to get home? " 

" In about a hour and a half. "

" Ok.... Dad called. "

" What did he want? "

" I don't know I didn't answer. "

" You don't want to talk to him? "

" No and i don't want to go over to his house this weekend either. ''

" Ok I'm going to go back in my room just yell if you need anything " 

" Ok. " I walk back down stairs and lay back down on my bed. I immediately get pulled back into H's embrace and I turn to look at him. I rest my head on his chest and just listening to his steady breathing.

  I was walking and it felt like forever then I saw H. Only he wasn't alone he was with another girl..... and they were kissing. I start freaking out this cant be happening. 

" No no no no no no no no! This cant be real! "' i say. He must have had heard me because the stop kissing and he walks up to me, and he had a wicked smile on his face. I tried to run I tried to talk but I just stood there. When he got to me which felt like eternity he only said one sentence.

''  I don't love, I never have and never will I was just with you till some one better came along. "  Then he walked back over to the girl he was kissing. She was staring at me with hatred, defeat and just looked wicked. Her eyes felt like they were piercing my skin but I couldn't move. I felt like screaming and crying and i just wanted to die but I couldn't  I just stood there motionless and had no feeling. That's when I woke up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I feel so stupid right now and Im gonna feel even more stupid tomorrow. I just realized that the chapters in these are way smaller than my second stories oh well. Don't forget to comment and vote if you you enjoyed and I will see you all tomorrow BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

~~GamerWolf