Chapter 6

•-= H's P.O.V. =-•

" You ready? " I ask while logging onto MCSG.

" Yeah 1 sec though i forgot to close my door, I'll be right back. " She replied. I heard her door close and sit back down in her chair.

" Ready! " She said and we chose a lobby.

" Intro? " I asked.

" Sure! " This is so cool, I'm recording a really famous YouTuber who is really cool.

" 3...2...1... Hey guys! what is up? Emily or GamerWolf here bringing you another episode of MCSG! Today i am here with someone new Mr.Hbomb94!" She yells into the mic really enthusiastically.

"Hi!" Really dude that's you got to say is hi. If you keep this up this is going to be a really awkward recording.

•-= Time skip because i suck at writing commentary =-•

" GG! Good game H wanna do the outro? " Emily says once we exit the lobby.

" Sure make sure to leave a like, comment and subscribe! Check out Emilys Channel like in the description, And get out of here you knuckel heads! " I say then stop the recording.

" cool thanks for the video, I'll see you tommorow in class. " She said.

" Yeah anytime and do you and Nikkie wanna disscuse the project tomorrow? " I said/ asked while starting to edit the video.

" Yeah sure I'll text her and let you know. I have to go my brother is pounding on my door, bey H! " She replied really fast.

" OK bey " I replied and logged off of TS.

I edited the video and renered it. once that was done i posted it and got shut my computer down. I looked over at the clock and it said 10:00. Might as well go to bed i thought. I got ready and counted ever minuet till i got to see and hear Emilys voice again. Ok now i really do think i like her, I dont know what it is but she has that spark.

•-= Authors note =-•

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 6. I have had over 100 people look at this book ant that is AMAZING!!!!! Chapter 7 tommorow.

-GamerWolf