Chapter 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just put cody on his train, when it left H said, " I never knew you did that." " Have to or I would be on the other side of Chicago when school starts. " I said as we got on the train. " And his friends mom picks him up and drives him to school once he gets off the train. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After school because it is boring~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to H's house again and started to finish the project. I was on his computer finishing the last person when he got a TS message. I got up so he could reply. He got a call and he answered.

" Hello Mr.Hbomb94! " Graser yelled. " Hi. " H said. " H I need your help on the cube SMP! " Graser complained. I couldn't help but laugh, not loud enough for the mic to pick up but loud enough H heard. H motioned for me to come over to where he was, because I was on his couch. So I walk over and sit down on the chair next to him, and rest my head in his shoulder. " How about no. " H said and I laughed again. " whyyyyy? " Graser complained.

" Because I don't want to and Emily is here. " He claimed while putting his arm around my shoulder. " Oh hi Emily. " He said to me. " Hola Graser! " I said. " OMG I thought H made you up to get out of recording with me! Hold on I have to get bayani and tybzi in here. " He yelled excitedly.

* Users joined you channel *

" What do you want Graser? " one of them said. " Yeah you big goof. " the other said. " Guys Emily is real! She is in the call with H right now! " Graser claimed. " wait H has a girl over?!" They said in unison. " Yes I do, Emily this is bayani and tybzi. " H said. " Hi bayani, tybzi." I said. " Hi I'm tybzi " the first one said. " hey I'm bayani. " the other one said. " Alright well me and Emily have to finish a part of our project. " H said. " And I have to get a video out before 10. " I added. " Bey. " H said and disconnected. " Hey wanna record tomorrow night, I'm not going to be home in the day? " I asked while getting up and grabbing my stuff. " Yeah sure, what do you have to do tomorrow? " H asked as he saved our work. " My brother wants to hang out tomorrow. " I say " I'll talk to you later H bey! " " Wait Em. " H said. " yeah " I said turning around to look at him. Then he kissed me, it was short but sweet. " I love you my Wolfy. " He said. " I love you my lumberjack. " I said and disappeared into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter chapter 16 will be out later today. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote. see you all in the next chapter BEYYYYY!!

~~ GamerWolf

Contact info

Twitter

-@maddi241