Chapter 40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  H's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up and em is still sound asleep. I get up and and get ready and he guys come over. We were talking and they were being really loud so I told them to quiet down, but it was already to late.

" She is awake! " Graser yells. I hear her groan.

" Dude she just woke up shut-up " Grape said and we look at her. 

" What? " She asked and sat up.

" GOOD MORNING! " everyone yelled and I go sit next to her.

" Really Liam? " She asked.

" I'm sorry baby i told them to quiet down and that didn't work. " I said and hissed her cheek.

" What ever I'm gonna go get ready. " She said and got up and grabbed her stuff. once she left i walked back out to the guys. 

" Sorry dude. " Bayani said.

" Its fine. " I said and we continued to talk, I heard the door close and I everyone looked at me.

" Come on lets get to the last day of pax! " I said and they all agreed and we headed out. We basically meet fans, talked and vlogged the whole time. We did our official last vlog at pax and headed back to me and Emily's room. We were there for about a hour until em walked in. she set her board down by the door and walked over to her computer.

" Hey! " Everyone said and she waved. She was walking back to the room but I grab her wrist. she had been in a bad mood and avoiding me all day and i wanted to know why.

" Whats your problem? " I ask her.

" I don't have a problem, do you? " She asked and smirked. 

" No but what is wrong with you? " I ask getting slightly annoyed I hate it when she does these mind games things.

" Nothing is wrong, now get back to your friends. " She said and loosened her grip and went back into our room.

" Go why are girls so difficult! " I complain and dul starts laughing at me.

" What? " I ask her.

" Oh nothing..... " She said, and this is what I mean. " Body language dude I would probably go apologize. " She said and I just shook my head.

" Ill be right back. " I said and went into our room.

" Look if you don't want my friends over here that's fine, but you could at least tell me. " I said and sat next to her.

" I don't care if your friends are over Liam. " She said and looked at me.

" What is wrong with you? Your in a really pissy mood. " I ask and turn her computer away from us.

" Well I'm sorry that you don't like it when I have a bad day and cant get my brother off my mind! " She sorta yelled at me.

" Look I'm sorry I shouldn't have over reacted and I guess I just not used to seeing you this way. " I say and look down and feel like a jerk. 

" Its ok I guess I'm kinda being a bitch, but I still love you. " She said and pulled me into a kiss.

" I still love you too! " I said and realized how wiped I am.

" Now go out to your friends I wanna Skype Cody. " She said to me and pointed at the door.

" Alright. " I said and walked out to the guys. We talk until about 11:30 then we said our final good beys and they leave to go back to there room. I walk into our room and I see em asleep, so i lay down next to her and hold her in my arms. Tomorrow we go home and I fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Next week some time ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    We had just gotten back and Cody was out of the hospital.

" Hey Em, Cody! " I said as i walked downstairs into her room.

" Hi H! " Cody said/yelled. I walked over to him and sat down nex to him.

" How ya feelin? " I ask.

" Better I can get crutches soon! " He replied.

 " Sweet whats your sister doing? " 

" Recording but I'm aloud to stay down here with her. " 

" You I normally ruin he recording so I'm not allowed down here while she records. "

" Oh... wanna scare her? " I ask and his eyes light up. I chuckle " I take that as a yes. " He climes up onto my back and I carry him over to where she was. I set him down on the ground and tell him to scream in her ear. I counted down and did 3... 2... 1.... He screams and I grab her from behind.

" Holy shit. " She said.

" Hi! " I said and kissed her cheek. She turned back to her computer.

" Sorry Ryan, My brother and Idiot of a boyfriend just screamed in my ear. "  she said. Cody was laughing so picked him up and brought him back over to her bad. After 15 minuets she logged off of Skype and looked at us.

" Thanks for that, had to redo the video a 10th time. " She said.

" Sorry. " I say and she comes over and sat next to us.

" What do you guys wanna do? " She asked.

" Can I go upstairs I wanna Skype some of my friends. " Cody asked.

" Yeah sure come on. " She said and he hopped on her back and she carried her upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I hope you all enjoyed chapter 40! And I cant thank you guys enough for almost 4k reads on this story. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed and I will see you all tomorrow BYEEEE!!!!!!

~~Gamerwolf