Chapter 50

- H's POV - ( 2 months later because I can! )

" em are you ok? " I ask through the bathroom door. She has been having morning sickness for the past month and a half now.

" Yeah I'm fine. " She said and opens the door. She honestly didn't look good, and I'm meaning like she looked sick.

" You don't look ok, let's take the day off from YouTube today alright? " I say and she nods. I take her hand and pull her downstairs and sit her on the couch. " Do you need or want anything. " I ask.

" Could you get me my phone and laptop? " she asks and I nod and kiss her forehead.

" Anything for you. " I said and ran up stairs and grab them and walked back and handed them to her. She smiles as I sag down next to her and rest her head on my lap.

" Hey H. " she said and I looked down at her.

" Yes Elizabeth. " I say and she rolls her eye at me.

" I've been thinking.... " she started.

" You were thinking, since when do you do that? " I ask and she smacked me.

" I've been thinking and we still need to come up with a name for it. " she said.

" That's true what have you been thinking? " I ask and she shrugs.

" What do you like? "

" I always thought Riley was a cute girls name. "

" That's adorable H! so Riley for a girl what about a boy? "

" how about you pick since I chose a girls name. " I say and she nods. We sit there for a few minutes in silence.

" How about Ethan or Andrew. " she said and i smile.

" I like them, but which one? "

" I don't know. " she said when here phone went off. She checked it replied to something. " So my mom want to come see us since she is in the city today. " she said and I nod my head yes already knowing what she was gonna ask.

" That's fine maybe she can help us with the name thing. " I say and she laughs quietly and sends something else. We just continue to lay there for a while then I hear a knock on the door.

" Em sit up so I can let your mom in. " I say to her and she sits up, then once I get up she lays back down. I walk over towards the door and open it.

" Liam how nice to see you again. " He mom said and hugged me.

" You two ms.Stone. " I say and then she releases and I let her in. I guide her over to the living room and her and em hug.

" Oh sweet heart you don't look so good you feeling alright? " her mom asks as she sits down across from us and I take my seat back where I was.

" I'm a little iffy but I'll be fine. " She said and sat up and snuggled up into my side.

" Alright if you say so.... so I haven't seen either if you in forever! what's up with that? "

" sorry mom, I guess that we just got a little to caught up in our live. " Em say and I nod.

" I guess that does happen, so how have you two been? "

" we've been fine except for her throwing up almost every morning for the past month and a half. " I say and she smacks me.

" Yeah well that'll go away pretty soon once her body gets used to the changing. "

" Thank god I feel like I can't eat without throwing up. " She says and I put my arm over her shoulder.

" Awww aren't you two adorable..... so have you thought if names? "

" we want to name it if it is a girl Riley, and we can't decide between Andrew and Ethan. " I say.

" Awwwww those are adorable names! " she said and em and I smile.

" Which one do you think for the boy we can't decide? " em asks and I nod.

" Go with Andrew it is an adorable name and I've always loved it. " She said and smiled at us. " Oh my god I can't believe that my baby is having her very own baby! " she says and hugs em. " And with the most kind hearted loving guy ever! " she says and hugs me too. I blush just a little bit then turn and kiss em's forehead.

" Awww Liam is blushing that's adorable! " em said and started poking my cheeks.

" Stop! your sick remember I don't want prego lady germs all over me! " I say in the most sarcastic tone.

" Fine then be that way. " She says trying to be mad but ended up laughing.

" well I actually have to go since your brother is gonna be home any minute now but I'll talk to you later. " She said and hugged em.

" And you try not to get mad at her or do something stupid, you don't wanna see a pregnant lady mad or upset because it goes down hill from there. " she says and gives me a quick hug then leaves.

" Your mom can be scary. " I say as I sit back down where I was before.

" yeah but she's only scary when she is warning or yelling. " She says and lays back down and rest bed head on my lap.

" So whatcha wanna do? " I ask and she shrugs.

" I don't know, but I'm in a cuddly mood. " She says and looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

" Fine only because I love you, but first let me pick a movie that we can watch. " I say and pick a random movie and lay down behind her. I wrap my arms around waist and she lays her head on my chest. We must have fallen asleep because when I woke up it was dark outside. I check the time and see that it is 10.

" Might as well get up and bring her up stairs to bed. " I thought as I slowly sat up and got off of the couch turning the tv off. I pick her up bridle style and carry her upstairs.

" God I never realized how much pregnant women gain durning pregnancy. " I mutter as I set her down on the bed and turn off the lights. I lay down next to her and she rolls over lays her hand on my chest, with her other one under her head and she was snuggled into my side. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead then close my eyes and I was out.

- authors note -

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! How do you guys like the names? I think there cute and do you think that they should have twins or just one baby it is totally up to you guys. This is the 6th to last chapter :'( I honestly hate ending this story but it had been going on for long enough and i wanna end it and say that I actually accomplished something! so yeah of you did enjoy slap that vote button comment on the names and how many kids they have and I'll see y'all tomorrow BYEEEE!!!!

-GamerWolf