Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~H's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed the door when I couldn't see her any more. I just kissed her and said I love you all at once. I don't know what came over me but she said it back. Ok this is best night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~Time skip to morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and check twitter, then get on TS. Then I get added to a call. " Hello Mr.Hbomb94! " Graser yelled. " What do you want, you ugly robot? " I ask. " I still need help on the cube. " Graser claims while I logged on. "Sure I need to record anyways. " I say to him. " H are you and Emily hanging out today? " " No she's spending time with her little brother today. " " Awww is whittle H gunna miss her today!?"

" Yes actually all weekend she stocks up on videos tomorrow. " " Wait she is a YouTuber!? " " Yeah minecraft YouTuber. " " YouTube name I wanna look her up! " " GamerWolf. " " Wait GamerWolf, the girl that plays with TC and Minecrack?! " " Yup that's her. " " Can u get her Skype? I wanna talk to her! " " Um..... No" " When's the next time you'll see her or talk to her? " " Tomorrow or Monday. I have to go graser bey. " " Bey H. " I logged off of TS and went to record my videos for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip to later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just finished recording my videos and recording scenes for others. I decide to text Emily and say " good night, I'll talk to you tomorrow. " Then I went to bed, not like it's late or anything, it's only 1am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 16! 17 will be out tomorrow along with 18. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote and I will se you all in the next chapter BEYYYYY!!!!!

~~~ GamerWolf

Contact info

Twitter

-@maddi241