Chapter 45

- Emily's P.O.V. -

I wake up and feel H's arms wrapped securely around my waist while he was still sleeping. I roll over to face him and lay my head on his chest. I lay there about 15-20 minutes, then feel H start to shift. I look up at him and smile, while he yawns then kisses the top of my head.

" Morning. " I say and he chuckles.

" Good morning miss.Elizabeth, are you still in a bad mood about earlier yesterday. " he asked and I shrugged.

" Not really I'm still a little stressed but I'm fine. " I said and smiled at him.

" If you say so..... hey em. " he said and I looked at him.

" Yes Liam. " I say only because of the Elizabeth thing.

" I love you. " he said and kissed me. Things start to get heated but he pulls away before any of that happens. he starts smiling like a goof while he is hovering over my body staring down at my neck.

" What? " I ask before I pull him back down for another kiss. when he pulls away he sits down and criss crosses his legs, while he pulls me up into his lap.

I wrap my legs around his waist and just smile at him.

" Now your marked as mine. " He said and I grabbed my phone and used the camera as a mirror. Once it turned around to face me I saw a hickey on my neck.

" Really. " I ask and he just smiles all proud like.

" I love you! " he said in a babyish voice and kissed my nose. I roll my eyes and he pushes me back down on my bed, and starts kissing me again.

- about 2 hours after all that -

I was on TS with graser, bayani, and straub because why the hell not.

" EEEMMMIIILLLLYYYY!!!! " Graser screamed into his mic.

" Robot. "

" Where is the EV? "

" Raiding my fridge. " I say only because I didn't wanna tell them about us moving in together, since he was telling my mom and brother.

" Noice. " straub said and I laughed.

" Bayanidood! " graser said and they started to go into a deep conversation about something random. I went on mineplex and tweeted.

" On mineplex come play random mini games with me not recording btw. >.< "

I wait for about 5 minutes while people started to join then join a game. I play a few games while talking to the guys about random things. after about 20 minuets of this H comes and sits down next to me.

" Graser the EV is back. " I say and start killing someone on MCSG.

" H! " he yells.

" graser! " H yells back and I log off of mineplex and open TS back up on my main monitor. They start talking while I go through twitter and Dm Julio and rusher.

" Hey wolf. " I heard graser say and I looked up from my phone.

" What? " I ask.

" Do you love me today? "

" Yes graser I love you today. " I said and you could tell he was smiling.

" What about me? " H asked and laughed at him.

" I don't know why I should love you today. " I reply and he looked offended. I kiss his cheek rest my head on his shoulder. " of course I do and I'll love you everyday. " I whisper in his ear. He smiles and kisses the top of my head, and we continue to talk to graser for about another hour or so.

" Graser we're goin go I'll talk to you later. " H says.

" Awwww your gonna leave me?! fine bye guys. " he said and we said our good byes and left the call.

" Emily! " H said and picked me up bridal style.

" Yes H. " I reply and he kisses my noes.

" Just wanted to say I love you! " he said and set me down on my bed. He laid down and closed his eyes, but he grabbed my hand.

" I love you too.... Liam? " I ask and he sits up and gives me a confused look.

" Yes baby?! "

" How come you decided to leave the call? " I ask and he shrugs.

" I guess so I could do this... " he said and pulled me into a kiss. he started to get rough with it and I knew where this was going. He licked my lower lip for entrance which I denied. he stopped and went down to my neck, where he found my sweet spot almost immediately because of the mark he made earlier. I let out a small moan then he trailed back up to my lips and licked my lower lip again. I decided to stop teasing him and let him in.

- insert the rest of the smut here because I can't write it sorry -

We were laying next to each other and I was snuggled up into his side with my head on his chest.

" Em..... " H said after a few minutes of us just laying there in complete silence.

" Yeah. "

" I love you you know that right. " he said and kissed the top of my head.

" Yeah and I love you too. " I said and he smiles and wraps his arms around my bare waist. We just laid there for a little while long and ended up falling asleep.

- authors note -

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter idk where I was going with it or why I wrote what I did. But if you did enjoy slap that vote button and I'll see y'all in the next chapter or tomorrow BYEEEEE!!!!!!

-GamerWolf