chapter 36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Me and Julio were walking back to the group and when we got there Graser game up to me. " H man I'm sorry I said that. " He said. " Its all good ya big goof. " I said. " Hey dood wheres the wolf? " Bayani asked as he walked up to me. " She is with her friends that came with us. " " Really now. " bayani said with a evil grin. " Yeah. " " How did you even get her dude? " Graser asked. " What do you mean? " I ask. " She is out of your league dude. " Bayani said. " No not really do you guys not improve? " I question. " No we do it is just that she has her group and you have yours. We never thought that it would merge that's all. " Graser said. " Ok what when do we have signings tomorrow? " I say trying to switch the topic. " 1 to 2:30 are you and Emily going to hang out with us tomorrow. " I heard Parker ask. " I am not her. can we please stop talking about em. " I say getting sightly annoyed. " Yeah. " They all say. 

    We had A eventful afternoon but, I haven't heard from em all of it. Me and the guys went to get some food and headed back to the hotel. We are going to head back out in about 2 hours so I can at least get some time to relax. I walk in and saw Emily sitting on the couch crying. I ran up to her and picked her up and sat her on my lap. " Whats wrong baby? " I ask while I cradled her. " " My brother got into a a...... " She said and tried to finish her sentence but the tears took over. I sat there whispering sweet nothings into her ear. After about a hour of doing this she finally stopped and fell asleep in my arms. I stood up still holding her and put her in bed and I walked over to Graser and Bayani's room. I knocked on the door and wait about 5 seconds until Bayani opened the door. " Hey H " Bayani said and let me in. " Hey Bayanidood! " I replied while sitting on the couch. " Whats up? " " Nothing wheres the robot? " " showering, wheres the gf? " "friends. " I lied. " Ok. " "When do we leave and where are we going? " " In about 20 minutes and Since I know the area I was going to show you guys around. " " Ok. " I said and we talked for about 5 more minuets until the robot came out. " Hey H. " "Hey Graser. " " You guys ready to go? " Bayani asked. " Yup. " We said unison and went to get everyone else. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I hope you all enjoyed chapter 36! 37 will be out tomorrow and I am starting a new book this week. Chapter one with info will be up Wednesday?? I really don't know yet I'm aiming for around then. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed.

~~GamerWolf

contact info

Twitter

-@maddi241