CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1 :

MEGAN S POV :

"Oliver , come fast . I dont wanna be late for school again . "

Oliver , 25 years old , black eyes , brown hair , six feet tall , working as i dont know what or where , never ask him all you get is 'Its Confidential ' , is my sweet big brother . I dont know how my parents look like . Oliver says that they died in a car crash after i was born . And Oliver and me we were kinda lucky to survive that crash . And coming to good old me .................

"Lets go ."

Will tell you later about me . Now i have to get to school as fast as i can. My stupid brother takes his precious time getting ready and i will be late to school every freaking day . 

"Will pick you up at 5 , little sis ."

"Fine ."

I got down and started walking to my first class . Im not popular , im the nerd every one makes fun of . Noone talks to me and im happy that way . The day went by rather fast and before i knew it im standing in the parking lot waiting for my stupid brother after helping Mrs . Sparks in the library . At last he pullep up in the parking lot and i got in . 

"So , hows school today ?"

"Same old ."

"You should talk to people and make some friends , Meg ."

"Im trying ."

I lied . He looked at me and sighed . 

"You are lying ."

He turned his eyes towards the road . 

"No , im not ."

"Yes , you are ."

There s no need arguing with him . He knew me too well . He stopped the car at the light and turned to me . Here it begins . 

"You should have friends ,Meg . I know that people dont talk to you and you never make any efort from your side . I know that you feel lonely sometimes . "

Every day he tells me something or the other while driving home . And today its about friends . The light turned green and he pressed on the gas . Just as we were passing another truck crossed the light and is coming our way .

"Oliver , look out ."

Oliver tried to turn the car to side but its too late . The truck hit our car from Oliver s side . My head hit the dashboard infront of me . I felt blood on my forehead and turned towards Oliver . His eyes were closed and he is leaning on the deployed airbag . 

"Oliver , Oliver . Wake up ."

He didnt budge . After some fiften minutes , i heard someone . 

" Miss , you alright ?"

Im moving . Where am i ?Where s Oliver ?

"Miss , you alright ?"

"My brother ?"

The guy looked at another one beside him and he nodded . Then the one who is talking to me loked at me . 

"Im sorry . Your brother s dead ."

"No ."

He cant be dead . He s not dead . I started screaming and crying . I tried to move but im not able to move . I lost conciousness ansd when i woke up im on a bed in a hospital . 

"Miss ?"

I looked at a guy dressed in a suit .

"My name is Nicholas . Im a friend of your brother . How are you feeling ?"