THE GIRL IN THE BLACK MASK

PROLOGUE :

LOVE

 I never knew the meaning of it . I dont seem to recall anyone ever explaing to me of that feeling . I dont know what to name the feeling i have for him other than that four letter word . I heard this word so many times in my life . But i never knew what it means . Now i understand it . I never got the chance to tell him how i feel and probably i will never get the chance after today if im not careful . I dont know if two months is enough time to fall in love but i know for a fact that i love him more than my life . 

"Hurry up . Before i put a bullet to his head ."

He was looking at me pleading with his eyes not to do whatever im about to do . But i had to . I love him so much to let him die . I'd much rather die for him . 

"Now ."

"Dont do it ."

 He shouted . But i was not listening . One of the guys came to me and injected the cyanide into my arm . I winced and heard him shout ' NO' . 

I can feel the chemical running in my veins . I tried to mouth the words ' I LOVE YOU ' to him but i cant do it now . I stared at him as if trying to take him in with my eyes . I saw the greenish eyes i have ever seen , the soft black hair which is messy like always , and the perfect lips i ever set my eyes on . My eyes on their own accord went to his eyes and thats the last thing i saw before darkness engulfed me , his eyes . 

SO , IM TRYING THIS NEW STORY . HOPE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS . PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT . PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE............................................................................