EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 12 :

MEGAN S POV :

Tristan didnt like my plan and is grumpy all the time . He is scared that something might happen to me . So , i called Grace and she came over . We decided to go shopping and we took Tristan s car . He stayed at home watching tv . She drove us to the mall and we hit the shops straight away . We shopped for a while and i bought so many jeans , a coat , some shirts and some tanktops . Grace bought me a beautiful purple dress which had thick straps and a big cleavage and flowed to my feet hugging my waist . I really loved that . Then we went to get our nails done and then i felt like my hair is too long . Its been three years and its past my waist already . I try to braid it always but it never looks good . So, i after i begged Grace , we go i and i get my first hair cut in three years . I close my eyes and relax while the stylist was doing my hair and Grace watches over telling him how she want my hair to be . When both of them are done , i open my eyes and just stare at myself . My hair is in curls and it went past my shoulder and there are some red streaks here and there . Grace looked at me waiting for me to say something . 

"You dont like it ?"

"No , i love it , Grace . Thank you ."

I hugged her and we go to this little restaurant and have lunch . After lunch , we head home . She parks Tristan s car in the driveway and gets out . 

"See you tomorrow ,Meg ."

"You are not coming in ?"

"Na, I had some work to do ."

She leaves carrying her bags . 

"And tell how Tristan reacts to your hair tomorrow . "

"Sure ."

I step into the house to tell Tristan everything and how much i enjoyed with Grace and to see his reaction when he sees my hair only to find him missing . I find a note on the table . 

'Your dear doctor is with us . You have something that belongs to us . We suggest that you get it to us before nightfall or he will have a really painful death . And dont even dare contact the cops . Come alone .'

I read it over and over again . They got Tristan . I have to save him . I quickly went over the building s layout and got ready . I went over to my old house and got some guns and knives . After everything and i was ready to go , i turned invicible and lunged into the sky . 

It took me an hour to get to that building . Once , i reached it , i landed near the entrance and looked around . The building is so far away from the city and there s nothing around it as far as the human eye can see . It was really big with different levels and its a five - storey building . I scanned it hoping to find Tristan and found him locked in a room on the third floor pacing around the room . I saw some people walking to his door through the corridor . I went into action . 

I slowly made my way behind the guard outside and snapped his neck , then i slashed teh other one s throat . I flew around teh building killing the guards outside . Then i entered through the front door and made my way upstairs killing everyone in my way . 

I reached his room and burst through the door . I shot the two guys standing there and found Tristan on the floor groaning in pain . I ran to him and held him . 

"Tristan ?Tristan ?"

He blinked then looked over at me . 

"Meg ?"

"Yes , its me ."

"Your hair looks different ."

"Yeah , i know . What did they do to you ? There are no wounds on your body ."