CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11 :

MEGAN S POV :

After a while , i went back to Tristan s house and searched for any kind of bugs installed in his house . I didnt find any . I plopped down onto the couch . The front door opened after some time and Tristan walked in just as im about to open Oliver s laptop . 

"Hey , Meg ."

"Hi."

He took off his jacket and shoes and walked towards the living room . He sat next to me and absentmindedly opened the top buttons of his shirt revealing his perfect chest . I gulped and quickly turned to face the laptop . 

"What are you doing ?"

"Just checking my brother s laptop . "

"Ok . Call me if you need any help ."

"Sure ."

He went upstairs and i opened the laptop . 

"Damn it ."

This thing needs a password to crack it open . I sighed and tried my name , Oliver s name , our birthdays and every stupid thing i could think of . Finally , i gave up and decided to call for help . 

"Um , . . . . Oliver , a little help over here ."

"Come on , big bro . I need you ."

"Oliver Brandon Roarke , get your ghost ass down here ."

I hissed . 

' Hey , little sis .'

I turned around and saw him smiling at me .

"I need your help ."

'You escaped , Meg .' 

"Do i look like im still in that god forsaken place ?"

' They will kill you, Meg .'

"It will never happen . Now , tell me how to open your damn laptop ."

' Meg , you dont understand .' 

"I will kill them , Oliver . I will kill them all . And there will be no evidence ."

' Fine , you never listen to me . The password is your mother s name , Lavender . '

"Thank you ."

' Good luck , Meg . And try to stay alive .'

"Hey , wait . What do you mean by your mother s name ? "

"Oliver ?"

He s gone . I typed in the password and immediately a page opened . It had some weird chemical names and some chemical structures and all kinds of information about it . There are some pictures of a blue and yellow liquids . I remember the yellow one , Oliver used to inject me that yellow liquid . I quickly scanned everything and found whatever i need to know . Time to plan everything .

TRISTAN S POV :

After my shower , i stepped into my room and wore boxers and jeans . I entered the living room and found it empty . I started searching for her . She is in the kitchen trying to cook something but failing miserably . I slowly went and stood behind her . She is cursing and trying to cook . I sneaked my arms around her and grabbed the pan from her hand . She went rigid and i felt small tingles on my hand . I felt her breathing hard . 

"What are you doing ?"

I asked her , still not moving away . It felt good , being this close to her . She gulped . 

"I . . . . Im . . . . Im trying to cook ."

I laughed looking at the thing in the pan . She stiffened . Now that i know how much i effect her , i could use it to my advantage . The way she is reacting to me makes it clear that she likes me . I dumped taht gooey looking stuff and ordered pizza . The doorbell rang and i went to get the pizza . After that we ate it together on the couch . I moved really close to her while eating and she stiffened . 

"Wanna watch a movie ?"

I whispered close to her ear and she nodded . I got up to get a movie and saw her from the corner of my eyes breathing hard . I smiled to myself and got a movie . I sat beside her and hit play . Its a really girly movie , courtesy of Grace and which i try not to watch but i will do anything for Megan . Halfway through the movie , i looked over at her . She is really beautiful . She is really into the movie and i took this time to look at her . Her chocolate brown eyes were shining with happiness and some of the tendrils of her hair escaped from the messy bun she made and her are so pink that i wanna lean forward and kiss her . Almost involuntarily i moved the tendrils from her face and tucked them behind her ear . 

She looked over at me and we just sat there staring at each other . I leaned forward brushing my hand over her cheek and then cupping her face in my hand . She is biting her lip and tracing her tongue over them . God ! I groaned and slowly inched closer and pressed my lips to her lips . Those small tingles returned but now all over my body . I thought that only girls feel such things . She stiffened at first but moved her lips in sync with mine . I can tell from the way she is reacting that she never did this before . Some how i feel honored . I trace her bottom lip with my tongue asking for entrance which she didnt give . So , i gently bit down on her bottom lip and she gasped . I took this to taste her and it felt like heaven . We pulled apart breathing hard . She blushed and then smiled . 

"That was  . . . . "

She went on . 

"Amazing ?"

"Yes ."

She replied . The rest of the movie , we talked . She told me about her life before her brother died and also in the hospital . She told me how everyone is afraid of her at the hospital as she can easily beat the crap outta anyone . And finallly she admitted that she is the Girl in the Black Mask . And i talked about my life , my childhood and how i graduated early from medical school . I kissed her again . We sat in comfortable silence for  a while . She suddenly got up and i jerked my head her way . 

"Get dressed ."

"Why ?"

"We are going somewhere ."

"Ok ?"

"Go ."

I quickly got dressed and found her in the living room dressed as the girl in the black mask . Wow ! She looks hot , sexy , there are no words to describe her . The dress is in purple and black and it hugged her body perfectly showing every curve from top to bottom . From her neck to below her waist , its purple and some black design is there near the heart which i didnt understand . Her sleeves were black and covered till her palms where she wore gloves and her legs have the same black showing her long legs perfectly . She had on that black mask she always covers her face with . 

We stepped out and she took me around the city . I really enjoyed flying and watching the city from the sky . We laughed and joked while flying . We sat on top of a building and were watching the stars when she tensed . 

"What is it ?"

"I heard something ."

We went in that direction and found a girl cornered in an alley by some guys . She left me on the nearest building and landed in between the girl and the guys . Two of them ran away on seeing her and she fought the other two and kicked their asses saving the girl . We went straight home after and crashed on our beds . 

The next morning , I found her going through her brother s laptop . I sneaked behind her and looked over her shoulder . There s so much information about some weird chemicals and some DEA Organisation . I realised that she s planning on attacking them and tried to talk her out of it . But she didnt listen . I tried to reason with her that there are so amny guards and its impenetrable . She decided to listen to me but stalked their building for a day and made a plan and got ready for it . All i can do now is just hope that everything goes well . 

OK , GUYS . HOW IS THIS CHAPTER ? THERE S STILL ONE MORE AFTER THIS AND IT S OVER . I FEEL SAD . BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL IF YOU WANT . I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HER PARENTS , OLIVER AND ABOUT HER POWERS , HOW SHE GOT THEM AND ALL . SO COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL . SOOOOOOOO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT . THAT S IT FOR NOW . PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................................................