CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8 :

MEGAN S POV :

 She is gone . Suzi s gone .No matter what , i still could nt get over the fact that she s dead . I didnt cry like i promised . Tristan s worried about me . I can see it in his eyes . And he s looking at me , no more like staring at me differently . 

I did everything like a zombie for the next few days . And i never cried a tear over Suzi . Reese understood how im feeling so she didnt say anything . Everyone left me alone . Well , who ' d want to deal with a girl who s acting and looking like a zombie . Apparently Tristan . He came to me one day and sat in his usual place . 

"How are you , Megan ?"

I didnt reply . im back to normal if not talking is called normal . 

"Oh , come on . Talk to me . Just because Suzi s gone does nt mean that you should stop talking ."

"Im fine ."

"Good , now how s your day ?"

"Not bad ."

"So , um  . . . . .i went to Suzi s funeral the other day . And her mom gave this to me so that i'd give it to you ."

He took a platinum necklace out of his pocket . I took it from him and examined it . He helped me clasp that around my neck . Its a short one with a locket . I opened it and found a picture of Suzi and me . 

"Her mom want you to have it and that picture s from me . "

"Thank you ."

I hugged him . It felt good . I fit perfectly in his arms and he hugged me back . It didnt feel weird . It felt so good that i want to hold him like this forever . My whole body felt like electricity is shooting to every nerve end and there s a weird feeling in my stomach . That s when i realised what Suzi said was true . I really love him . After a while , we pulled apart and i didnt look at him . Just then , Brad entered the room . 

"The dean wanna see you ."

He said that to Tristan and left . Tristan sighed and got up . 

"I better leave . And Megan , i know you didnt kill your brother and you are not sick . I will talk to the dean and see if you can be released or not ."

With that he left . How did he know ? Does that mean im out of this hell hole ?I just spaced out . 

TRISTAN S POV :

She hugged me yet again . And it felt different . I observed just then that she fit perfectly in my arms . Hugging her felt so right . She pulled away too soon from me and looked down . She blushed a cute pink . Just then , Brad entered the room . Thank god ! He didnt come a few seconds before .