"Will You Marry Me?" || Seokjin/Jin ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: Thank you all so much for 2k reads on this story! M/n's outfit is up above! I hope you all! ☀️🌈💕✨ )

Song: "I Love You" covered by Seokjin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N's P.O.V

I walked down the streets of Seoul, holding Jin's soft and warm hand in my own. My hand was slightly smaller than his hand, but our hands still managed to fit perfectly with each other's.

We had recently gotten the entire week off, meaning we could spend time together and go and visit our families. But right now, we chose to spend our time together. Being an Idol was a very busy job, it was fun and defiantly worth it, but I barely got to see my family and my childhood friends.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt someone lightly shaking me. Fully out of my daze, I looked up and saw Jin staring into my eyes, his eyes filled with worry and concern.
"(M/n), are you okay? Please, speak to me." He softly spoke, I was lost in his beautiful brown eyes.
"I-I'm fine," I murmured, but I knew he heard me.
"Okay, just making sure." He remarked with a cute smile on his face, making my heart flutter.

"Let's get to the restaurant." He told me, grabbing my hand gently and holding it in his slightly larger hand, again. My stomach filled with butterflies because of his sweet and gently touch, we may have been dating for almost three years now, but I still get flustered by his little acts of affection, like kisses and random hugs out of nowhere.

We walked down the slightly crowded sidewalk, it was almost lunchtime, so I could tell Jin was hungry, even if we had eaten about two hours ago. I didn't mind his love for food, I found it adorable. He would whine cutely to me, asking me to make him some food when he was too tired because of practice. Of course, I agreed, I couldn't just say no to him as he cutely tugged on my sleeve and hugged me. It was just too cute.

"We're at the restaurant. Earth to (M/n)." Jin spoke as he waved a hand in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts, again.
"S-Sorry, I just seem to be caught up in my thoughts, today." I apologized, my lightly cheeks heating up in embarrassment. He laughed a bit, probably at my red face and my dazing off.
"You're fine. You look so adorable when you are off on your own little world." He teased as he held open the door for me. I blushed verb harder if that was even possible as I walked through the door and into the warm and cozy restaurant.

I looked around the small restaurant, looking for a good spot. That's when I saw the same table meant for two, the same table Jin and I had our first date at almost three years ago now. I remember because of a painting on the wall, it was of a butterfly and some flowers. I had always thought it was beautiful, the colors, everything about to was breathtaking.

I sat down at the table meant for two, looking up at the painting on the wall. Jin sat down in front of me, he looked a little nervous and he was staring at me quite a bit, but I didn't really think much of it.
"Jin, Sweetheart, are you okay? You seem a bit nervous." I spoke, looking at him with concern. He looked at me, a small blush spread across his cheeks.
"Y-Yes, I'm fine." He quickly stated, looking down at his coat pocket. I gently shook my head, not believing him, but I let it slip.

Our waiter came around and took our order. Since we came here often, she already knew what we wanted, but she asked us just Incase we wanted to try something new.

As she walked away, I could feel someone looking at me. I turned my head away from the painting on the wall and looked at Jin.
"Jin, you've been staring at me since the waitress was here. Is there some you want to say?" I asked him, his eyes slightly widened.

He sighed and pulled something out of his pocket. I really couldn't see it, so I just wait for him to show me. He stood up from his chair and walked over to me. I looked up at him confused as he bent down in front of me, opening a black box, that held a gold band ring. I gasped out in surprise, covering my blushing face with my hands.
"(M/n), will you marry me?" He asked softly as he looked at me. I removed my hands my hands from my face, I looked up at him. My eyes filling with tears of happiness.
"Yes!" I exclaimed, quickly standing up and hugging him. He chuckled, letting out a few happy tears as he hugged me back.

Then I remembered, we were in the restaurant still. Clapping, cheering, and a few congratulations filled the room. I smiled softly as Jin let go of me and slid the gold ring onto my ring finger.
"Thank you so much," I told the room of people who were staring at us, wiping my eyes gently as I looked at them. Soon, they all went back to eating and talking to one another.

I looked over at Jin as I sat back down in my chair.
"I'm so happy." He stated, gently holding my hand in his.
"Me too," I spoke, looking down at our hands. He lifted my hand up to his lips, gently placing a kiss on my ring finger.
"I promise to love and protect you with all of my being." He stated, looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded a small blush spreading across my cheeks.
"I promise that, as well. I love you." I remarked, looking at him lovingly. He smiled at me, his cheeks tinted red.
"I love you, too." He spoke, just as the waitress walked over with our drinks on a tray.