"The Two Musketeers." || Jungkook || « part one »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: I deeply apologize for the late update, a family emergency came up and we had to deal with it. We are still currently dealing with it and it's a very heartbreaking disruption. I hope you can forgive me, and I'll try to find the time to update, but this might be the last update until Sunday!

I would like to thank you all so much for 56k reads, it means so much to me! I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day/night! ☀️🌈💕✨)

Requested by: @I_Am_The_MULTIFANDOM

Song: "Emoji" by Au/Ra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N's P.O.V

I set my phone down on my light blue comforter, anxiously awaiting his reply. I was petrified of what he'd think of my plan, he usually said no to such risky things like this. He had always said, "give it more time, I don't have enough money, or one of us could be a creep," but I always ignored his pessimistic words and tried to stay hopeful.

We had known each for two years. Two years of messaging and calling back and forth, every day of the week, slowly getting to know one another better and better. We quickly became best friends; best friends, who never had the privilege of breathing the same air as one another. He knew some of my secrets and I knew some of his, he cheered me up when I was down; sending me pictures and videos of him doing funny and dorky things with his l friends. He had helped me through so many tough times, and I'm always grateful to him for that.

We were the two musketeers, us against the entire world.

He lived in South Korea, while I was away in England for college. It was heartbreaking when I had to leave South Korea behind, I was young and unprepared for what life was ready to offer me. It was stressful, moving to a whole new country, but I desperately wanted to go to college. College had always been a dream of mine, ever since I was a child, and I wasn't about to let that go. It would also help better my future, minus all the debt I would be in for the next ten years.

I felt my phone vibrate, snapping me out of my thoughts. It vibrated, again, signaling he had messaged me back or it was a Twitter notification. I quickly unlocked my phone, seeing there was a red dot on my Instagram. I hit the app, clicking onto our chat.
"I'd love that!" I read his message aloud, hoping I wasn't dreaming this moment. "Yes! Finally, he wants to meet up!" I added, squealing like a teenage girl over his message. I brightly smiled, pondering what it would be like to hug him or to speak to him in real life and not to a lifeless object that could only project his voice.

My phone buzzed again, causing me to look down at the at freezing cold object I held in my hand.
"Where do you want to meet? South Korea or England?" I read his question aloud before quickly typing a reply; 'South Korea, I miss my parents and I'll get to see you!' My heart fluttered, thoughts of home, once again, made me homesick. I miss Mum's cooking, Dad's jokes, I miss them... It's been early four years since I've seen them; I've been so busy and broke I've never had the time to visit. But luckily, I had gotten a good paying, half-time job and managed to make enough this year, which means I can finally see my family and meet my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: I hope you enjoyed! There will be a part two! ☀️✨💛)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~