"Hey, Kid." || Yoongi/Suga || « part three »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: I hope you're enjoying! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! ☀️🌈💕✨)

Requested by: @StraykidsMemeHacker

Song: "Interlude; dream, reality" piano covered by Smyang Piano
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N's P.O.V

I walked up to the orphanage's front door, slowly opening it and hoping no would see or hear me. I shut the door behind me, making sure I locked it up tightly.

I glanced around the dark greeting room, checking to see if anyone was awake and waiting for me. I sighed in relief when I realized no one was. I smiled in content, walking down the hallways to my room, making sure to stay quiet.

But suddenly, someone pulled my hair, causing me to let out a loud yelp of pain.
"You little b****!" The landlord yelled, dragging me back down the hallway. The floor was rubbing against my skin, giving me a bad wood burns all over.
"Please, I'm sorry!" I sobbed, my screams filling the once silent halls. My hands desperately trying to pry his hands off my hair.
"I told you to be in your room by lockdown!" He screamed, his deep voice filled with rage as he threw me into the wall. "But here you are, running around like you own the f***ing place!"

My small figure hit the dirty wall, letting out a crack sound as soon as I touched the wall. I fell on to the hard wooden floor, the wind knocked out of me from such a hard throw. My chest heaved slowly as it became harder and harder to breathe.
"S-Sir, p-please, l-l-let me g-g-go!" I wheezed, my lungs felt like they were on fire every time I took a breath.
"Haha! You really think I'd let you go without a proper punishment." He coldly spoke, kicking me right in my stomach, making me let out at another scream of pain as he bent down close to me.

A wicked smirk crossed his face as he eyed me, looking at my face and body.
"You know, you're such a pretty boy, it would be a shame to see such beautiful skin brushed and cut, by anyone else that isn't me..." He remarked, running his fingers up and down my arm. I filched, trying to move, but my body wouldn't.
"N-N-No!" I screamed, finally feeling my body go into flight or fight response and kicking him right where the sun doesn't shine. He let out a yell of pain, falling down onto the floor.

I slowly stood up, making sure he was still there, I kicked him again. He yelled, tears rolling down his face as I looked at him one last time before limping down the hallway towards the front door. I slammed open the front door, not caring if I left it open.
"Help! Someone, please help!" I screamed, not caring if people were asleep, something's not right because my ribs, my stomach, and everything else hurt, so I obviously need help!

"(M/n)? Are you okay?!" A familiar deep voice asked.
"M-M-Mr. S-Suga?" I asked, stuttering a lot as breathing became harder and harder.
"What happened?!" He asked, running over to me and bending down to my height.
"I-I-I..." I began, but I was cut off by hearing the landlord screaming.
"H-He's go-gonna g-get me and t-touch m-m-me!" I cried, fat tears running down my cheeks. I hugged him, my hands gripping onto his black shirt as the landlord's yelling got closer and closer.
"Who? Who's going to hurt you?" He softly asked, gently rubbing my small back.

"Hey! Get your hands off that kid! He belongs to me!" The landlord yelled, causing me to flinch and cling onto Mr. Suga.
"Well, he seems terrified of you, so I don't think so. And also, children aren't objects, they are people with their own minds." Mr. Suga spoke, rewrapping his coat around my small further before gently picking me up in his arms. Tears continuing to fall down my small cheeks as I looked up at the landlord, his brown eyes filled with rage.
"He is mine! Give. Him. To. Me!" He screamed, causing a few of the neighboring apartment buildings to turn their lights on and open their windows, probably calling the cops and listening to all the yelling.

"M-Mr. S-S-Suga, my tummy hurts..." I whispered, more tears falling as I loft my head off of his chest to look him in my eyes. Our eyes met, and his face softened, but his angry yet calm expression reappeared when he looked up at the landlord.
"I'll get you to a hospital, I promise. He won't ever touch you again." He softly whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead.

A sense of peace came over me, just being in his arms gave me a sense of safety.
"T-Thank yo-you..." I spoke, laying my head on his chest again as my eyes grew heavy from exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: Don't worry there will be a part four! I hope you all enjoyed! ☀️✨💛 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~