"Hey, Kid." || Yoongi/Suga || « part two »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: M/n's outfit is still up above since he is still a little boy. I am making a book about this one-shot, but right now it's still in my drafts! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night and enjoy! ☀️🌈💕✨)

Requested by: @StraykidsMemeHacker

Trigger warning: Mentions child abuse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, I haven't slept that well in weeks. I rubbed my eyes, letting Mr. Yoongi's jacket fall off my body as I let out a small yawn.

I slowly sat up on the small black couch, trying to fully wake up.
"Mr. Yoongi?" I asked aloud, looking around his studio.
"Yes, (M/b)? Did you sleep well?" He asked, turning his black spiny chair around.
"I slept very well. What time is it?" I asked, smiling up at him, showing my heart-shaped smile as I looked up at him. I was very thankful he let me sleep here.

I stood up from the couch, examining his studio a bit more. Looking around at the posters and pictures of family and friends he had.
"It's 8:30 pm, why?" He asked, looking at the small clock on his desk before looking back at me. Panic and fear filled my body as I remembered lockdown.

"I-I'm late for lockdown!" I cried, falling to the ground, wrapping my arms around myself as I sobbed. He quickly stood up from his chair and walked over to me.
"Hey, it's okay. What's lockdown? Do you mean bedtime?" He asked, sitting down on the floor next to me and gently rubbing my small back to calm me.
"L-Lockdown is basically b-bedtime, but if you're late, you get hit. I'm a-always the one that gets hurt, though. I'm never late, but none of the other k-kids get bruises, just me. T-They're all treated like actual kids, I'm treated like an s-servant who earns m-money for them by dancing and singing." I explained, rambling on as tears fell down my face as I remembered all the times I've been beaten and forced to dance and sing for money.

The landlord and landlady would take me to these talent shows and force me to earn the money prize by singing and dancing, along with rapping, but I'm not that good at it, yet or they would make me stand in the streets until I earned a hundred dollars or more, and if I didn't, it was no food or sleep for me, just cleaning.

I've always been the Orphanage's Sunshine, I always made the kids smile and laugh, even if they were treated better than me, I didn't care.  I made them smile and laugh, that means they're happy, which is enough for me.

I quickly covered my mouth, realizing I shouldn't have said that.
"I-I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me! I didn't mean to say that, I swear!" I exclaimed, sobbing harder than before. I looked up at him, my vision slightly blurry from the tears, but I could see his brown eyes soften as he looked at me.
"I would never hurt you, (M/n). You're such a sweet boy, I don't know how anyone could stand to hurt you." He reassured me, standing up from the floor, before gently picking me up in his arms. He walked over to the couch, sitting down with me on his lap, rubbing my back which made me slowly calm down. 
"You really do remind me of a good friend I have. His name is Hoseok, you're a lot like him, personality wise and smile wise. I told you this earlier, but you both have the same smile, it's cute." He stated, probably trying to make small talk to calm me down.
"T-Thank you, Mr. Yoongi," I whispered, knowing I'd have to leave soon.

"I don't want to leave, Mr. Yoongi. I want to stay here with you, you're so nice to me." I confessed, laying my head on his shoulder.
"I know, Kid, I know. I'll try and figure something out, but in the meantime, if they try to hit you again, come here. I'm usually here and if I'm not, tell them I sent you and they'll send one of my friends, probably Hoseok or Seokjin. Okay?" He told me, causing me to nod.

"Take my jacket with you, too. It's cold and wet out still." He stated, setting me down on the couch before walking away to grab one of his coats from his coat hanger near his studio door.
"Thank you, Mr. Yoongi," I spoke, a small smile on my face.
"No problem, Kid. Now, getting going. I don't want you to be in more trouble than you already are." He remarked, walking over to me and wrapping his big coat around me. I looked up at him one last time, before hugging him. He surprisingly hugged me back, wrapping his arms around me.
"Bye Bye, Mr. Yoongi!" I spoke, letting go of our hug.

He gently patted me on the head before I walked away, waving goodbye to him with my small hands. He smiled softly at me, waving back as I walked away. I walked over to the studio door, opening the door, I looked back at Mr. Yoongi once last time before closing the door behind me.

I looked a down the dimly-lit hallway, knowing the walk back home would be a bit better since I had Mr. Yoongi's coat. But, it would also be horrible since I'm in trouble, and what kid likes being in trouble?

I walked down the long and dimly-lit hallway, towards the big front doors. I tried admiring all the paintings and pictures, trying so hard to distract myself.
"I going to be in so much trouble." I softly whispered, letting the realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

Tears yet again fell down my face as I pushed opened the front doors of the BigHit building. I was going to be black and blue in the morning and I probably wouldn't be let outside without someone watching me. Great, just great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: There will be a part three, so don't worry! Also, I'm so very sorry I didn't update for a few days! I hope you all can forgive me! ☀️✨💛 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~