"The Flowers." || Seokjin/Jin || « part one »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: M/n and Seokjin will be little kids in this series, I'm just telling you ahead of time! Also, thank you so much for 18k reads! It means so much to me, I can't thank you all enough! I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day/night! ☀️🌈💕✨)

Requested by: @StraykidsMemeHacker

Seokjin is nine-years-old and M/n is eight-years-old

Trigger warning: Child sexual assault is mentioned, I don't want to offend anyone. I'm sorry, I know this are very serious matters that, sadly, actually goes on in the real world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N's P.O.V

I pulled my dirty gray coat closer to me, desperately trying to stay warm as I ignored the little holes that decorated my worn-down coat.
"At least it isn't that cold yet..." I muttered, looking down at my small hands that were slowly turning purple. "Never mind." I sighed, shoving my small hands into my light blue jean pockets.

I stopped walking, looking into one of the small shops I usually passed by. It was own by a nice lady, she usually would hand me a free flower during the spring and summer months, but sadly she had fallen horribly ill and the floral shop was taken over by her son, Min Yoongi.

He was a grumpy man to most people, but he was nice to me, for some reason. He even gave me flowers during the summer and springtime like his mother used to do, he was a nice man.

He always made sure the beautiful flowers were well taken care of, I always thanked him for that. It would be a shame to see such beautiful flowers die.

The flowers always gave me hope when I felt like giving up. The flowers reminded me, to flourish beautifully you have to wait, you can't rush things.

I would like a job like Mr. Yoongi's, one day. I always adored flowers, maybe one day I'll work here with him or even open up my own flower shop!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: We need to protect this precious boy! M/n only wants to open a flower shop and make everyone happy by giving them beautiful flowers! 🌷🌹🌻)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, where are your parents, Sweetie?" A voice asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I quickly turned my head away from the flowers, only to see a pretty blonde-haired lady as her dull green eyes gazing at me.
"Why?" I softly asked, looking up at her as she placed a gentle hand on my small shoulder.

I hope she doesn't try to rob me like that one lady tried to, she wasn't nice at all. She said she wanted all my money, so I gave her a random penny I found on the ground nearby, but apparently, that wasn't enough, so she hurt cut my cheek with her long nails. Rude.

Her brown eyes softened as she looked at me up and down, my clothes covered in dirt and holes.
"Where are your parents? Are you lost?" She asked, her voice laced with concern.
"I-I... I don't have... I don't have any parents, Miss." I answered, quickly looking down at the ground, not wanting to meet her sympathetic gaze.

'She'll be like everyone else, trying to take you back to the orphanage. You'll see The Man again and he'll touch you again! Do you want to go through that again?! Do you?!' I thought, tears forming in my dull brown eyes as I remembered all the bad things The Man did to me.

Life was never kind to me. I wonder what I did to deserve this?

"Do you have any other family?" She softly asked, bending down to my height. I gently shook my head, my entire family abandoned me, except my mother, she died during giving birth to me, so why would they want me back?

I killed my mother. I'm a monster. A monster that wants to grow beautiful flowers for a living.

"None at all? You poor thing..." She sighed, standing up. "Well, I'll take you to the nearby orphanage, I can get you help-" She began, but I quickly took off, never wanting to go back to that cruel old man.

"Hey, wait!" She yelled, but I ignored her, feeling slightly guilty as I ran away from her.
"I'm sorry, you seem like a nice lady, but I'm not going back..." I whispered, knowing she wouldn't hear me as my little legs took me further and further away from her.

"Hey, watch-!" A slightly high pitched voice yelled, but it was too late and we collided, falling to the cement sidewalk.
"I'm s-so so sorry!" I stuttered quickly standing up and holding out a hand for him.
"It's okay, are you okay?" The boy asked, taking my small hand I had held out of him.

I pulled him up, finally getting a good look at him.

He's taller than me, yet he looked around my age, maybe a year or two older than me? He has really broad shoulders for a kid, though, wow!

"Oh, I'm fine! Are you okay, though?" I shyly asked, snapping out of my thoughts as my cheeks burned from embarrassment.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it!" He cutely smiled, doing a little peace sign with his little chubby fingers.

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching him act all cute.
"My mum said it's called being cute, is it working?" He asked, pouting slightly causing me to giggle.
"Yes, it is!" I chuckled, pinching his chubby little cheeks.

"I like you, you understand me unlike my friends at school. Do you wanna be best friends?" He excitedly asked, his brown eyes sparkling with joy as he jumped up and down.
"Sure!" I answered, a smile spreading across my face.

I finally made a friend... My very first friend. I wonder if my mum would be proud of me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: Don't worry there will be a part two! I hope you enjoyed! ☀️✨💛 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~