"You Got This!" || Seokjin/Jin ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: Thank you so much for 69k reads, it truly means so much to me! I deeply apologize for the lack of proper on-time updates lately, if you read my message board you know the reason I didn't update yesterday! I'm trying my best to get back on my normal updating schedule, but it's hard with homework and such! Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day/night! ☀️🌈💕✨)

Requested by: @StraykidsMemeHacker

Song: "Awake 8D" by Vami_Chim

+ This is an alternate universe! They're college students in this chapter! +

I am currently out of requests for Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung, so please, feel free to leave some requests!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N's P.O.V

I sat on the wooden bleachers, anxiously thinking about the game that would soon begin. I knew I wasn't the best defender on the team or the best at offense, but I still tried my best on the court. This game wasn't like the other ones we've done before this game was the last one of the season, meaning we had to win or we'd all face the wrath of our coach. He was absolutely terrifying. He reminded us all of an angry gorilla that could never be tamed, no matter what.

I sharply inhaled as the stress began to eat away at my soul. I only hoped that I wouldn't mess up in front of Seokjin or my coach. I could live with Seokjin seeing my mistake, but I couldn't live with the coach knowing I messed up. Seokjin would usually come to my games and cheer me on, but this was the final game, I couldn't mess this up and disappoint him. I just couldn't. I stood up from the bleachers, brushing my black sweatpants off before walking toward the locker room to quickly change into my basketball uniform.

I pushed open the faded, metal door, the smells of deodorant and sweaty gym clothes filled the air.
"We really need an air freshener in here," I muttered, walking towards my blue locker at the end of the locker room. I unlocked my locker before grabbing my gym bag and pulling my uniform out of it. "God, it smells disgusting in here..." I slipped my black, long-sleeved shirt off, quickly slipping my red jersey on. I did the same thing with my pants before grabbing some spray deodorant from my bag and lightly spraying it on me, not wanting to go overboard with the deodorant.

'There we go. Good thing I got here early, I hate getting dressed in front of the others.' I thought to myself as I placed my causal clothes into my bag and into my locker before shutting it. 'They'd probably make fun of my scars...' I sighed, remembering the godawful marks that covered my entire back. Only Seokjin had seen them since he usually walked into our bedroom, while I was changing my shirt or when I went to bed without a shirt on since it was comfier that way on warmer nights. I softly smiled at the thought of the boy who helped me through my darkest times and helped me realize I wasn't alone in this world.

"(M/n), the boys are here, so get your butt into the gym for a quick practice!" My coach yelled, his voice booming throughout the empty locker room. "Let's go!" I flinched at his loud tone, weakly nodding to him as I jogged into the gym. My eyes examining the huge gym the college campus had. It was fancy and large, perfect for impressing outside teams and their coaches. That was the whole purpose of the gym, to impress others.

"(M/n)!" A voice called out, their voice echoing throughout the gym. I glanced towards the voice, only to see it was Seokjin, holding a sign in his hands with my name on it and my jersey number on it; 35.
"Oh, my god..." I whispered as my eyes staring at the bright pink sign he always brought to my games. "Why did you bring the sign again? We talked about this." I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck as a few of my teammates passed us by, pointing at the sign and then, me.
"Don't mind them, (M/n), they're just jealous they don't have someone as handsome as me cheering them on." He smirked, striking a quick pose before dancing around with the sign still in his hands.
"I'm engaged to you, you know!" I exclaimed, chuckling at his childish behavior.
"I proposed to you, I think I would remember that, you dork!" He laughed, his unique laugh filling the air. I nodded, walking over to him as he sat up on the bleachers.

"I'm so nervous," I remarked, leaning my head on his shoulder.
"I believe you guys will win this game, you can do it." He assured me, feeling me with a sense of hope and newfound optimism. "I believe in you, number 35." He gave me a cheeky smile, ruffling my (h/c) lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: I haven't ever played basketball, so I hope most of my writing is accurate about it! I've only ever played soccer and that was when I was around eight or nine, but I stopped playing that long time ago! Now, I'm going to start taking dance lessons in January which is a dream come true for me since I love dancing! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed! ☀️✨💛)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~