Murasakibara - Sour Cherry🍒

MURASAKIBARA X READER

You and Atsushi had been dating for over a year now. You support each other wherever possible and you know he is the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Yosen is travelling to Tokyo to participate in the Winter Cup and this year you are able to tag along.

You had already met all of Atushi's friends at Yosen and now you were excited to meet his friends from Middle school especially since they would all be taking part in this year's Winter Cup.

Daiki Aomine - Number 5 Tōō Academy.
Ryōta Kise - Number 7 Kaijō High.
Seijūrō Akashi - Number 4 Rakuzan High.
Shintarō Midorima - Number 6 Shūtoku High.
Tetsuya Kuroko - Number 11 Seirin.

These were the people you wanted to meet after all Murasakibara didn't usually bother remembering people's names or faces.

You touch down at Tokyo, and after checking into the hotel you spend a relaxing day with your boyfriend. Watching movies and searching for different snack shops.

The next day you get ready to spectate and socialize, donning a purple shirt and white/black cat dungarees to support your man. Despite Murasakibara's height of 208cm and your short stature of 142cm you decide to sport some sneakers, refusing to wear heels; you may be a dancer, but it was ballet not hiphop or salsa.

 Despite Murasakibara's height of 208cm and your short stature of 142cm you decide to sport some sneakers, refusing to wear heels; you may be a dancer, but it was ballet not hiphop or salsa

Once you had entered the stadium the team was pulled over for an interview, during which time you slipped away and started searching for Atsushi's friends. After wandering for a while you somehow end up on the court.

Thump. You bump into something and fall on the floor.

"Are you ok?" A blue-haired boy asks, offering his hand to assist.

"Yeah. Sorry. I didn't see you there," you say hoisting yourself up.

"Oh, you're from Seirin," you say noticing his jacket. "Do you happen to know where I can find player number 11?"

"That's me," he says unzipping his jacket to show off his number.

"You're Kuroko Tetsuya?"

"Yes."

You walk back with him to Seirin's bench and introduce yourself to his teammates; who seem flabbergasted because they thought Kuroko had been able to pick up another beautiful girl (other gal be Momoi). You were having a lot of fun when a large shadow falls over you.

"[NAME-CHIN] what are you doing?"