Rika x Momoi (Yuri) - Hotspring Competition ♨️

This is a Yuri (girl x girl) lemon.

NB : Please watch the Gif's they are part of the 'story'.

RIKA POV

'Wait a minute

'Wait a minute. What is she doing here?'

"Oh, right. There's something I wanted to tell you.
I like Tetsu-kun, and that's why I'm telling you this.
Your first opponent in the Winter Cup is us.
It's too bad you'll be out after the first day, but let's have a good game."

"I'll show you!"

"I'll show you!"

"You may be barely a B, but I'll give you an A for tenacity," Momoi smirks, sinking into the water.

'What do my breasts have to do with it! And giving me an A is she mocking me?!' Rika fumes but sits back in the soothing waters (Get it?!).

TIME SKIP

"That felt so good. My shoulders have been so stiff lately. You don't seem like you'd have that problem Rika-san. I'm jealous."

Momoi makes a move to exit the water, but freezes when Rika says, "And I wish I could have the same confidence as you to walk around with pubic hairs growing past your bikini line."

Momoi's face reddens as she returns to her spot in the pool.

'Ha Ha. Sweat off some of that breast fat and make them saggy, you little brat.'

Momoi; flustered by Rika's bluff stays seated, waiting for Rika to leave.

2 minutes pass.

10 minutes.

17 minutes.

Rika is finally starting to find the heat unbearable and exits the bath. After giving Rika enough time to change Momoi rushes out of pool and puts on a robe.

A short while later Rika returns to collect her hair clip and finds Momoi passed out on the bench.

'Should I take her to one of the Touou members? No the boys will definitely take advantage of her in this state, especially that blue haired boy. And our members will probably be just as bad.'