Akashi - The Monarch's Retribution 👑

Akashi x Reader

[NAME] POV

Akashi Seijuro is your boyfriend, most people couldn’t believe it and for a while neither could you. But after several months the people came to terms with it; branding you as the power couple and King and Queen of Rakuzan High.

Well today this Queen was pissed. The foolish King had just ruined the new lingerie you had bought; with those damned scissors.

His fetish was becoming a bit too much, you couldn’t keep purchasing new underwear every time you did it, and there was no way you were gonna start going commando. 

“Look, I apologized. I’ll get you some new underwear; just tell my butler the brand and size.”

“That’s not good enough. This is the 15th pair that you’ve cut up.  You need to understand how much effort I put into choosing these for you, besides I don’t want your butler picking out my underwear. This weekend you’re going come shopping with me, and no driver. We are going to use
P U B L I C   T R A N S P O R T!”

He doesn’t quite cringe but I can tell that those last two words are not something that he wanted to hear, and that definitely made me feel a bit better.

TIME SKIP

You meet Akashi at the station.

“Morning Seijuro.”

“Good Morning [NAME].”

“You ready?” you ask, a smirk playing on your lips.

He looks at you, completely indifferent, twirling scissors in his hand. You glare at the wretched things, and led him to the ticket counter. After purchasing his ticket you board the train. The train is moderately full so you both end up standing.

You playfully take the scissors out his hand and fiddle around with them for a bit.

“What you do have in your pockets,” you ask inquisitively.

“Only my cell phone and wallet.”

“Really that’s it?”

“Why what else were you hoping I would carry?”

“Turn out your pockets.”

He eyes you curiously but does it anyway. You then snip a slit into each of the pocket linings. Rage spreads across his face.

“What? Its payback for what you did to my underwear. After you buy me a new pair we can call it even,” you say still holding onto the scissors.

He is infuriated but says nothing.

“By the way I invited Midorima and his girlfriend to join us for a double date.”

He ignores you.

At the next stop the train quickly fills up, not to the point where you are like sardines in a can but so much so that everyone is touching shoulders. Akashi stands in front of you, stopping people from 'accidentally' bumping into your chest.

‘Such chivalry should be rewarded,’ you think, and you do just that. You press your head against his back and slip your hands into his pockets. To spectators it looks like a girl hugging her boyfriend, but your plans are much more devious than that.

You manoeuvre your hands through the holes and slip them under the band of his briefs. He grips your arm trying to stop you, but it is too late, you have already reached your destination.

You rub the head with your palm and he shudders. You were a bit worried if you were gonna hurt him because you hadn’t used anything to slick him up, but after a few strokes precum is oozing out of his tip.