Epilogue

//Ethan//
Kendall and I sat on chairs by the pool sipping on some lemonade, watching our children playing with the inflatables. Carlos is 5 and India is 3, But I'm sure we're not done with kids just yet...
I look over to see Kendall admiring the kids, damn she looks just as beautiful as the day I asked her to be my girlfriend 7 fucking years ago. I can't believe in 7 years my life just completely changed for me; I'm a fucking married man with two fucking kids.....

But boy, I couldn't be any happier.

In terms of careers, I'm still in gratitude for Kendall signing me up for that damn local team, because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have been scouted for the New York Giants and wouldn't be where I am today. I fulfilled my childhood dream and got the big trophy I always talked about. And Kendall comes to every single one of my games so I guess she's fulfilled hers too, but she also runs a little daycare thing for teeny weeny kids which I think is hella cute.

You're probably thinking, oh, well you're probably gonna be living in some big city in California or Manhattan... but, yup, we still live in good 'ole Jersey. We both knew our hearts lied in New Jersey because everywhere else we stayed just felt like some sort of holiday and whenever we came back we knew this was HOME. We knew that this is where we wanted to build our life together, and honestly, I don't regret it even in the slightest.

And what about Grayson? May you ask... well, when I say he's famous, I mean he's FAMOUS. He is like the #1 YouTuber in the world, #1 model on every magazine cover, #1 actor with every lead role. He makes MILLIONS in MONTHS. And even though I make only thousands a year, I wouldn't want to be doing anything else with my life, except just laying in bed with my family for the rest of eternity, that sounds nice...But I'm so proud of him, and yes, he comes to visit every three weeks and he's the coolest uncle anyone has seen, but I can assure you I'm an even cooler dad.

Life is just fucking great and this isn't sarcasm.

I snapped back into reality and noticed a tear on my cheek made of pure joy and accomplishment that at one point we've basically walked through hell but somehow with the grace of God, we managed to get out, hand in hand. I just still struggle to wrap my head around these kind of things.

"Asshat, want a refill?" She smiled, she really never changed, still forever the Kendall I fell in love with.
"Yea, thanks princess," I said giving her my glass and pecking her soft rosy lips.

I watched intently as she walked away, and thought,

All this time, Kendall was God's answer.

Kendall was an angel sent by God I'll swear on it.

Kendall.

—————————————————
Finished: 30/04/18
First chap of new book on its wayyyy