twenty-one

"Ready?" Harry asked, holding his hand on the car door handle. 

George, who was sat beside me, eagerly nodded and smiled at his dad. Then, Harry looked at me as I gave him a nervous nod. The truth was, I was pretty much shitting myself. 

Harry gave a sign to the security guard stood outside of the limo, who then opened the door for us. Harry was the first to step out of the car, followed by me, and finally George, who was now going to be introduced to the media for the first time. 

"George, at any point, do not let go of our hands, alright?" Harry told George, who was stood between me and Harry, holding one hand each. "But if you do get lost, go to any of the men in black suits and tell them your name." 

"Okay, Daddy," George replied, smiling up at him. 

We began walking, and as we rounded the first corner, the red carpet began and we could already see the flashes and hear the screaming fans. I could feel George tightening his grip on my hand, so I walked a tiny bit closer to him to make him feel safer. 

We continued walking, and people were constantly shouting things, but because there was so much, it was impossible to hear exactly what was being said.

"I really don't understand how you can walk on these things, like, every other month," I said to Harry, who chuckled. 

We stopped for photos for the paparazzis along the way, and Harry also stopped to take photos with his fans. 

George was so far doing good, and actually seemed to enjoy it. He was from a very young age very fond of attention during family gatherings, so it didn't exactly surprise that he enjoyed the attention he got here. 

"I see some reporters over there," Harry said. "I think that will be the perfect opportunity to officially announce who George is to me. And who you are to me, of course." 

He kissed my cheek before we continued walking, now with Harry carrying George on his hip as he was already beginning to complain he was tired, and we didn't want him to have a tantrum. 

Harry was called over for an interview by a female reporter standing beside a camera, and brought me and George along with him. He was first asked questions about how he felt about the movie, and his relationship with his co-stars, but then the focus turned to George. 

"And, Harry, who's this you've got with you?" she asked, motioning to me and George. 

"Well, this here is my lovely girlfriend Rose," Harry started, putting his free hand behind my back. Then he whispered to George, "Do you want to tell her your name?" 

"George," George said shyly. 

"Hi, George," the reported smiled at him. "How old are you?" 

"Four," he replied, smiling now. 

The reported then looked at me and asked, "Aw, is he yours?" 

"And mine," Harry piped in. "Not in, like, a step-son way, but my real son." 

"Oh my god, now that you say it I can totally see the resemblance between you two!" the reported exclaimed, looking surprised by the announcement. She looked at George and said, "Is Harry a good daddy?" 

"Yes," George replied, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck and pressing his cheek against his. 

"Having George in my life has really changed a lot. Things have changed for the better," Harry said. He then looked over at me, smiled, and said, "And I wouldn't change it for the world." 

----------

I have removed the part of the title where it says epilogue, which means that this story is officially back on! I decided to continue this because I've realized that there are a lot more things I can add to this book. 

I also made an Instagram account and I'd really appreciate it if you maybe you guys would follow me:)) username is jellybeanniall 

hope you'll enjoy reading more of this story!!

- m i a h.