20

I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday! I'm falling behind with exams because of this so I'm really trying to find a happy middle! And it's blood hard! Love you x

It's been about 20 minutes since Harry left when my phone dings.

I walk to my phone pulling it up to eye level adjusting to the text.

Harry:
Check under your pillow, H x

I feel my self at a loss. What's he's going on about? I drop the phone on the bed and walk to the other side of the bed to where I was laying previously.

I lifted the white piece of cotton up to see a small price of paper with a key attached. I smile to myself at the gesture and pick it up. What's he doing?

Hey love,
Just wanted to say a little thank you for being amazing! Take my key and go in my room!
H x

I furrow my eyebrows but smile at the same time. Why is he doing this? What's in his room? It better not be one of those fifty shades of grey moment. I laugh to myself at my funny joke.

If he was in there naked I wouldn't be too disappointed but something tells me he isn't. I put the note on the bed carefully as if it's some precious ornament.

I peel Harrys key off the note and leave my room scanning his key allowing the door to become freely open. The door opens with ease as I step in closing it behind me.

I look around the room seeing a box on Harrys bed. The box was baby pink with white stripes on it letting a chuckle escape my lips.

Are we having a baby or something? I laugh to myself slowing getting closer to the box. As I approach I notice a matching tag hanging by one string from the top lid.

What the hell is he doing? I reach for the tag flipping it over to see Harrys writing covers the opposing side.

Molly,
As you will now see, I didn't tell you about the after party because I didn't want it to be the only surprise you got.
I think this will really suit you and I'm sure you'll look as beautiful as ever.
Also thank Alice for her tiny bit of input.
All my love,
Harry x

I can't help my smiles grow across my face as I read it. I read over it a few times before I get the courage to open the box up. What if Harry has really bad taste in girls clothes?

I'd have to wear this hideous outfit where I'm going to see his Mother. Not that this is a big night but I'm kinda nervous for it all.

I put both hands on the box lid and lift it up with ease revealing a rose sat on top of some black fabric. I pick the rose up first biting my lip at the thought of him telling someone to get it. Let's face it, Harry Styles wouldn't be allowed to go into Glasgow and buy his own rose but it doesn't make it any less special.

I place the rose on the bed next to the box then reaching in for the piece of folded fabric. I pull it out and hold it up. It unfolds itself into a dress and hangs down without a crease anywhere.

 It unfolds itself into a dress and hangs down without a crease anywhere