21

The party was taking place across 3 different rooms. There were 2 smaller rooms and one main one. I opened the door to the main room and the music hit me with a thud.

It was packed. People everywhere. The room was dark with a chandelier in the middle of the room where light were reflecting all across the room.

I gazed around the room to see if I could initially see Harry anywhere but no. I try to decide which way was the best way for me to walk without getting squashed against too many people.

I'm not the loudest of people so I'm the type of person to say excuse me but no one would hear. I see a small opening and decide to go for it.

I start to make my way around the party. Harry no where to be seen. I must be looking around for 10 minutes and there's no sign of him.

I don't know anybody here which makes me feel so small and insignificant in this massive room.

I lean against the bar and huff in boredom. Where is he? When he said he was having a small party I thought maybe for crew and family. But I'm sure there must be over 300 people here.

I turn around coming face to face with a tidy looking barman. His beard was neatly cut and trimmed, his eyes brightly coloured silvery grey and his hair pushed back off his face.

"I'll have a vodka and lemonade please" I reach into my purse and pull some cash of tossing it across the bar.

"Been stood up or something?" He chuckles starting to make the drink.

I guess you could say that but I don't want to admit that.

"No, I'm just waiting for someone" I mutter. I turn my head to quickly scan for him once more but no luck.

"He's a twat if he's stood you up, he's a lucky guy" he smirks sliding the drink over to me. I smile uncomfortably and turn around leaning my back against the bar.

A girl joins by my side and starts talking to the barman. She orders a few drinks then turns to me and squeals as she pops a peanut in her mouth which were bowled up along the bar.

"Molly?" She questions holding her finger out towards me. I turn my head surprised.

"Yes?" I swallow and smile innocently.

She smiles widely and sighs in relief. "I thought I'd got it wrong then, how embarrassing that would have been" she laughed and waited for her drinks.

She's a small girl, with a straight mousy coloured bod and bright red lips. Her smile turns up and it reminds me so much of Harry. I'm actually turning insane. He's making me see him everywhere.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I chuckle and she hits her head.

"I'm so sorry, where are my manners? I'm Gemma, Harry's sister" instead of holding her hand out she engulfs me in a hug. I widen my eyes swallowing deep and hugging back.

Harrys sister. I'm not ready for this. How do I act? I straighten my back after I pull away and cross my arms attempting to hide my cleavage a little bit. I don't want her to think that Harry has chosen a really low class girl.

"How nice to meet you, I'm sorry I had no idea Harry had a sister" I put my hand on my chest and she fans her hand towards me.

"Seriously don't worry, I'm not that well known" she smiles and her drinks are slid across to her. "Thank you," she smiles towards the barman who looks at me.

"You haven't been stood up then?" He winks at me. "Some how I thought it was a guy you were waiting for so I take it your single?" he smirks.

"Sorry?" I disgustedly furrow my eyebrows towards him.