29

I'm really sorry it's only a short chapter this one!!!! So sorry but hope it's okay!

I wake up the next morning, sitting up and stretching. I look over to the other side of the bed to see it empty.

Toby was meant to stay over last night but I remembered he had to pick his sister up. I crawl out of the bed and walk out my bedroom to see Harry lounged up the sofa with his mouth hanging open.

I roll my eyes smiling towards him then walk into the bathroom before hopping in the shower.

I spent my usual 15 minutes in the shower, then get it and wrap a towel around my body letting my hair hang down dripping.

I reached for the door-handle and open the door to see Harry.

Harrys body leans against the doorframe and his eyes lock with mine as he bites his lip. Oh yeah and did I mention he's shirtless which adds to the weakening of my body.

I look at him then try to look away. I focus on the sofa behind him and I smile weakly.

"Morning" He croaks and I feel my knees nearly give way. "How was your shower?"

"It was...nice thank you" i struggle to get the words out, I just stand there's and stutter.

It fell silent and I blush a little making Harry chuckle.

"Molly?" I widen my eye and look over behind harry to wear the voice was coming from. Toby was stood there with his car keys in his hands.

Shit shit shit.

I push past Harrys arm and act like there's nothing wrong. I walk to hug him and Toby holds his hand out to stop me.

I swallow and look back at Harry. I wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

Harrys facial expression showed everything. His eyebrows were knitted together and his eyes squinted as if to say who the fuck is this.

I look back at Toby.

"Toby it's nothing, he just stayed the night because he couldn't get home" I lie and Toby throws his hands up.

"Molly who's this?" Harrys speaks up and steps forward.

I appreciate it doesn't look great. I'm in a towel and nothing else, Harrys in boxers and nothing else and it looks like we both just come out the bathroom. I put my hand on my forehead and decide how to tackle this.

The atmosphere is awful, it makes me literally feel sick.

"Who am I?" Toby scoffs and looks at Harry. "Who the fuck am I?" He repeats as if to find it funny how Harry doesn't know who he is.

I didn't tell Harry about him that doesn't make it any better and it looks like I was deliberately not telling him stuff.

Harry comes forward until he's behind me and looks Toby up and down.

"You're joking?" Harry chuckles pointing to Toby. Toby obviously takes offence and scoffs.

Toby was a good looking man, he was attractive with a clean shaven face, blue eyes and sort of a mousy colour hair. He was dressed in a Ralph Lauren t shirt and some skinny jeans. I must say though he wasn't as good looking at Harry.

"You have a boyfriend?" Harry looks at me. His eyes show a glimmer of sadness but I can tell he's trying to hide it. "Why didn't you just tell me?"

"You didn't ask Harry? I'm not just going to come out with it, you said we're just friends on that interview you did the other day!" I cuss and he sighs.

He opens his mouth to say something but decides against it. I look back to Toby who looks livid.

Toby does have a temper and it does scare me sometimes. He lashes out at things but he's never touched me.

His face is red and his fists are clenched.

"Toby, it's nothing I promise" I walk up to him and stand in front of him trying to distract him from Harry.

"Nothing?" Harrys voice sounds heartbroken. I immediately feel guilty for the words I said.

"Um" I look to a sad looking Harry then back to Toby who's waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, Nothing" I whisper and I look to Harry who looks like he's just been stabbed. His face changes and he looks at the floor.

"Alright..." he sighs and walks to the sofa where he was laying. He picks his t shirt up and I watch him. Toby puts his hand on my back and I swallow stepping forward away from it.

Toby looks a little taken back but I don't care. I feel so guilty about what just happened. I step closer to Harry behind the sofa and Harry starts to fold the duvet up.

"Harry please, wait! I'm sorry" I whisper and he sighs. Toby's eyes follow Harry as he walks to get his phone.

Toby then walks to the kitchen and puts the kettle on. I feel my blood boil when Toby flicked it on. He's acting normal.

"Want a drink?" He ignores Harry and I give him an Are you a serious look.

Harrys eyes look up at me then Toby, he forces a smile out even though it's fake.

"I already made her one," he smiles proudly to shove it in Toby's face. Harry points to a mug on the coffee table and smiles weakly to me.

I can't help but feel it's quite funny that Toby just got a kick in the teeth. Toby gives Harry a glare.

"Just get out" Toby spits and I look at him disgusted.

"Toby..." I swallow and he looks at me. I can tell he's getting angry with Harry just being here. I take a deep breath. "Please leave..." I whisper.

"What?" Toby laughs and I sigh. Harry stands up straight and looks at me in a little bit of shock.

"Toby please just go" I close my eyes and he looks at me a laughs again. I see Harrys position adjust when Toby laughs and I look down at the floor.

"I'm not going, I basically live here" Toby spits and looks up to Harry "He should fucking go"

I sigh and swallow again before repeating it. "Toby please, go"  I whisper and Toby opens his mouth before Harry speaks up.

"You heard her" Harry steps around the sofa and stands next to me. I feel safer with him next to me.

Toby looks from me to Harry and scoffs walking to the front door.

I feel a little bit of relief as Toby shuts the door behind him. Me and Harry stand there awkwardly as neither of us know what to say facing the front door.