153

Hey everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful messages, all the votes and follows from all of you! I appreciate every single one of you and I truly am grateful for all of you making this story more and more known. I am forever grateful for all of you. I am so lucky, if you haven't already, please go and follow me and message me. I love to hear from you all x

"Your maid of honour?" I feel my eyes go cloudy for a moment as the emotions just hit me like a tonne of bricks. El nods smiling widely as I lean over and hug her trying not to crush Darcy in her arms, "I'd love too, I can't believe you've started planning" I smile widely and pull back taking Darcy back off her.

"We've only planned a few things. We're looking at dates too" she mumbles and I bounce Darcy as her cry slowly dies down.

"How come you haven't told me about any of this?" I widen my eyes and purse my lips, leaning my weight on one hip.

"Because you've been stressed with moving and Darcy's been playing you up, I just didn't want to add stress to you" She giggles and holds her hand over her mouth before taking a sip of the lemonade.

"What dates?" I walk to the seating area, laying Darcy down in the cushion that's on the floor. I drag it around a little to be able to see her from the kitchen. I walk back to El and lean against the counter taking a gulp of my drink.

"We've looked at either January 1st 2020 which I think is a really cute date. But Louis said he'd rather have it in November which I think is kinda early" she purses her lips and I shrug my shoulders up.

"What's that like... 4 months" I widen my eyes and El nods with big movements.

"See? I don't think I could plan it in 4 months. And also lets face it, we've been engaged nearly a month now and we haven't planned anything but who my bridesmaids are, his best man and some venues. The fans have only know a few weeks which is another thing. I haven't looked at dresses, bridesmaids stuff or anything. There's also flower arrangements, bands, food, transport. There's so much to think of, and Louis thinks it's all going to be planned in a day" she throws her hands out and laughs a little.

That does sound like typical Louis.

"Who are your bridesmaids?" I ask and El furrows her eyebrows as she holds her hand up to count on her fingers. I look over to Darcy to see her looking up around at the air.

"I'm having Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, Sophia, Lou and You" she smiles and I nod. She's basically
got 3 friends and then Louis' sisters which is nice.

"Do you think it'll be a big wedding?" I ask and lean my arms on the counter as I hear Harry's footsteps heading into the room making El turn round and smile.

"Do you want me to take her?" Harry turns to my arms then furrows his eyebrows wondering where she is as he eyes travel around the room to see her. His eyes light up as he jogs over and reaches down, "Lets leave these ladies to chat about the tea, or whatever the kids are saying these days" he winks and turns around holding Darcy on his chest.

El and I both laugh, "Harry you're 25" I laugh and Harry shrugs.

"Well I'm a dad now, I'm old" he winks and walks to the glass doors, closing them behind him making me roll my eyes to El.

"He seems happy" she chuckles and pats the seat next to her. I jump on the seat and look to where Harry was walking in the lounge, "He really loves her doesn't he".

I smile feeling my heart tingle a little at the thought. The way Harry looks at Darcy is unreal, it's like he puts his protective shield up that won't let anyone else in. It's just him and her, and he's there for her no matter what. He thinks the world of her already and she's like 2 months old.