102

"No!" He sates holding his hand out firmly, "I was going to remember for when... if we ever get to that stage" he shrugs and I roll my eyes cracking into an innocent giggle.

Harry chuckles reaching down, his alcohol stained lips stinging against mine. I kiss back then pull away.

"Are you ready to leave yet?" I ask and Harry looks down at me.

"Shit, I completely forgot" he sighs, "let's go okay?" He smiles, his voice is still slurred. I roll my eyes and he takes my hand like an actual couple do.

I follow him back inside when Josh looks straight at me. He smiles then his eyes trail down to mine and Harrys hands making his smirk slowly fall.

"I'm just going to say bye to Josh" I mumble and Harry looks down at me then up to josh.

He nods looking down at me and drops my hand.

"I'll be saying bye to Emily and Gemma. Come and find me when you're ready" He smiles to me and I nod. I walk over to Josh who's eyebrows are furrowed.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were with..." he points in the direction of Harry and shakes his head looking down at the floor, "I feel really stupid".

I shake my head.

"Don't feel stupid, it's an easy mistake, it was nice to meet you though" I smile and he slowly nods looking up and smiling.

"It was nice to meet you too" He smiles and I nod smiling, I turn around but feel a firm grip on my wrist making my head turn back.

"Can I get your number at least? Outlet friends wise?" He asks. I feel mentally blocked, I look over to Harry to see him laughing with Emily and I shrug looking back at him.

"Fine" I mumble and he hands me his phone. I quickly dial the number in and hand it back giving him a smile.

"Thank you, I'll catch you later" He smiles and I nod walking back over to Harry. I put my hand on his back as I circle around to his side coming into view for Gemma and Emily.

"Thank you so much for coming, Harry told me about your little..." Emily winks and looks down at my belly. I look up to Harry and he smiles proudly, I roll my eyes and look back to her.

"I won't say it too loud but, Congratulations" she whispers and I smile thankfully.

"Thank you so much, and thank you for inviting me" I smile and she reaches in and hugs me. Gemma hugs me as well as me and Harry say our final goodbyes.

We walk back to the car and I jump in the drivers seat. Harry gives me a confused look then climbs in the passengers seat.

"Are you okay to drive? Aren't you tired?" He asks and I shoot him a look.

"Yes I'm tired, but you can't drive so we're stuck with me" I chuckle sarcastically making Harry cuddle down into the seat embarrassingly.

"I'm sorry Molly" he mutters and I just shake my head jokingly. We must be driving for about 2 minutes when Harrys eyes start to go heavy as his head starts to drop.

He tries to recover it many times but completely fails. I roll my eyes and continue to drive.
—————————————————————————
I open my eyes to recognise myself in mine and Harrys bed. Since the scan, Harrys in the process of selling my flat for me as I literally can't be bothered to do it myself, all my stuff is here and the process is moving quite fast. And when I say Harrys selling my flat, I mean he's paying someone to do it obviously.

Last night when we both got back, Harry climbed up the stairs on his knees to the bedroom and collapsed on it with his clothes on falling into a deep sleep straight away.